Cole Mining a Loss

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I'm Back! And once again I will be creating my predicition threads for Mania and I have some catching up to do. Once again please enjoy the read and feel free to post your own comments. In this match we have Jerry Lawler Vs Michael with Jack Swagger in his corner, with Stone Cold Steve Austin as referee.

Winner Jerry Lawler

Michael Cole is too heel. There may be some case for argument for this but right now Michael is one of the biggest if not the biggest heel in the WWE. One problem he is a commentator and commentator's should not get massive reception...Ever. I know the premise of the match is very entertaining but honestly do we want for the next weeks to hear ravenous boo's directed toward a commentator. Considewr Michale Cole wins and we won't hear the end of it for a very long time to come. On the other hand a win by Jerry Lawler would be a nice treat for him and it would allow this Cole heat to slowly simmer down. I think this is necessary because Cole has been too high up for too long now and it's time to make him once again s commentator. Another thing that could simmer him down would be the reveal of the GM.

Nextly, Lawler just deserves a win at Mania. That last sentence was very hard for me to right because I dislike Lawler a lot but honestly the guy has been in the company forever and hasn't wrestled at Mania. I think in some ways this will be very similiar to the Bret Hart Match last year and I would assume this match would be used as a before a main event match. I think with all the accolades Lawler has it is honestly time to allow him to say
" I'm 1-0 at Mania." Michael Cole will never be a wrestler and never really have to get a win at Mania unlike Lawler who does have several title reigns in the past. Although It would be a cool swerve for Cole to win I don't think there is any chance for him to win.

[YOUTUBE]VFb9WhlGzn4[/YOUTUBE]

Jerry Lawler will win because Stone Cold said so. Stone Cold this way showed great animosity towards Michael this past Raw although wishing him good luck. Now I could see the bell ringing and immediately Swagger gets sent to the locker room. Then you have a true one on one match and no Cole will not pull off an amazing victory. I waited to make this thread to see who the referee was and now I think it was for certain that Stone Cold will see Lawler win UNLESS they do a major screw ball and have Stone Cold turn heel in anticipation for Tough Enough. However unlikely it is possible.

Sadly Coleminers the King will still be on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back