Cody Rhodes: Debuting at Bound For Glory

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/778662363985747969

WZ main page has this, as well:

Not much information is given besides a few subtle teases about tomorrow’s show being ‘can’t miss’, but it can be deduced from the video that the mystery name is in fact former WWE Superstar and current free agent Cody Rhodes.

If you look closely starting at the three second mark in the Twitter video posted above, the person in the video has a small tattoo on his ring finger. The tattoo, a Triforce symbol tattoo (from the Legend of Zelda series), is the same tattoo Cody Rhodes has on his ring finger, as seen in the video below.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/756...rrow-nights-impact-wrestling-possible-spoiler

Now that's some good news for me.

I hope that Cody signs with TNA in the near future.

What's most exciting is the way TNA would debut Cody Rhodes. I want to see what TNA could do to make his debut feel a big special thing.

Another thing worth thinking is about his first feud. Bennett is scheduled to face Moose at Bound For Glory so him Vs. Rhodes is out.

How about X-Division stint? I can't think of anything other than this for him at this point. Maybe a feud with Eli Drake.

The "all roads lead to tomorrow night" portion feels intentional as a hint.

Also, maybe I'm reading in way too far, but perhaps TNA is going to use the name "Cody Roads" to try and avoid any potential legal entanglement with the Rhodes name debate.

I have a feeling that Cody is going to be involved in the feud between his 2 former Tag Team partners, Drew Galloway and Aron Rex. Then they will work out their differences and form a Stable of former WWE SuperStars. What should they be called?? I’m thinking “Federation United” or “FU” for short.

Cody would most probably debut in Bound For Gold match.

But another thought just came in my mind. Why not have him debut against James Storm in a singles match?

Storm is a TNA original and would be the right choice to give the rub to Cody on his debut. A feud with heel Storm would have been nice for Cody in TNA. Debuting him in a multi-man match is lackluster.

Genuinely one of the highlights of a poor ppv, in my opinion
I don't think that it was a poor PPV at all. I am sure that it could be executed ina much better way.

The match between DJZ and Trevor Lee was awesome. But TNA couldn't spare some time on weekly episode to give it even a mention. The Great War was the best of Deletion things. Lashley-EC3 match was nice too. Rex-Eddie match was a good one.

Basically a Above Par PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back