CodeBreaking Showcase

CodeBreakingLegend13

Occasional Pre-Show
Alright so i posted some sigs last week and ive decided im going to start my own showcase :D
Now im still fairly new with this and i use GIMP, but i think i have gotten much better.

2h4jhig.jpg

so my first sig right here is of my favourite football player Aaron Rodgers. I was inspired to make one of him so i plated around with some brushes and got a simple backround. i used the drop shadow so the main render has more depth.

1zbh1ex.jpg

I posted this in my other thread but since its one of my favourite pieces i will post it in here. I really wanted to make a CM Punk sig at the moment since i was so hyped for summerslam and i came up with this.

fazfw7.jpg

Now Miz is one of my favourite wrestlers so i wanted to do a sig with him. I chose a picture of him wearing a suit so i went for a much more brighter soothing look then an aggresive backround. i made an outline in the backround around the miz so he can stand out more and i tried out some filters to make the backround look less bland. i then added some text and there u go!

Now people leave me some feedback it would be greatly appreciated and i hope u like my work :)

So i decided i wanted to make some Justin Gabriel sigs because i feel like he is one of the best up and comers in the WWE.

imnekk.jpg

rvzfdi.jpg

I pretty much used the same idea on making the backround for both pictures. I played around with some brushes, blurred it and then added noise to the backround.
I think the second one is much better but i dunno what anyones preferences are :p
I think im going to add one of them or maybe both to my rotation but feel free to give me some comments on what you think :)

Here we go i got some more sigs for you all!

34i0ff5.jpg

So i was really bored and i just decided to make a pic of batman. Pretty simple i just used the main render as a brush, blurred it, then used the motion blur to finish it off. I also used a skyline to make the backround seem less plain. Pretty simple sig i have right here.

egwj7c.jpg

Now i dont really like Alex Riley, but i played around with some brushes and i now love this sig. I used the colours of his minitron he uses on Raw and i tried my best to try and find the font he uses. I think it turned out great but let me know what you guys think! :)

Just a quick review.

I really like that Alex Riley sig. You've used the perfect colour scheme (as you said, off his minitron). You've managed to keep it very simple, but still eye-catching and effective. The border is cool, but maybe a bit too thick.

The Batman one is good too. It sorta looks like he's watching over the city. This one is maybe a bit too simple, but I still like it.

In all honesty, I don't really like either of your Justin Gabriel sigs. The backgrounds are a bit too bright and the colours don't really fit with him. But I like that you're experimenting.

Overall, I really like your sigs, they show a lot of promise. They will get even better with time and practice. The actually remind me a lot of my earlier work. Keep it up :)

Just a quick review.

I really like that Alex Riley sig. You've used the perfect colour scheme (as you said, off his minitron). You've managed to keep it very simple, but still eye-catching and effective. The border is cool, but maybe a bit too thick.

The Batman one is good too. It sorta looks like he's watching over the city. This one is maybe a bit too simple, but I still like it.

In all honesty, I don't really like either of your Justin Gabriel sigs. The backgrounds are a bit too bright and the colours don't really fit with him. But I like that you're experimenting.

Overall, I really like your sigs, they show a lot of promise. They will get even better with time and practice. The actually remind me a lot of my earlier work. Keep it up :)

Thanks Arlo, means a lot for you to take the time and give me your opinion :)

I also was able to whip up a quick Zack Ryder sig

ZackRyderSig2.jpg

I messed around with some filters and came up with a simple backround. Not really much to say about this, give me your thoughts on what u think :)

That's awesome man! I love it. Only suggestion is make the text a little bit bigger.
And don't listen to what a certain poster is saying about GIMP, if it works for you keep using it :)

@CodeBreakingLegend13: I am not able to see those sigs. What do I need to do to see those sigs? Also would love to know the significance of making these sigs.

That's awesome man! I love it. Only suggestion is make the text a little bit bigger.
And don't listen to what a certain poster is saying about GIMP, if it works for you keep using it :)

Ahahah thanks Arlo, and i plan on sticking to GIMP, its what i work best with so no point in changing!

Instead of deciding if photoshop or GIMP is better, lets all take a look at the most popular star in the wwe!

HeathSlatersig.jpg

YEAH THATS RIGHT ITS HEATH SLATER!

In all seriousness im just making sigs now and i thought this one was kinda cool. I made the old design on his trunks on his backround and then used a filter to make it seem scratchy as well as cracks in the photo.
Im not sure what im typing right now cause man im tired but i will always have the time for the one man rock band! (;
Feel free to tell me what you think :)

Instead of deciding if photoshop or GIMP is better, lets all take a look at the most popular star in the wwe!

HeathSlatersig.jpg

YEAH THATS RIGHT ITS HEATH SLATER!

In all seriousness im just making sigs now and i thought this one was kinda cool. I made the old design on his trunks on his backround and then used a filter to make it seem scratchy as well as cracks in the photo.
Im not sure what im typing right now cause man im tired but i will always have the time for the one man rock band! (;
Feel free to tell me what you think :)

Thanks to Arlo I am going to give some advice but with more detail. So to start off Heath Slater is great cause it is a real test to make cause of his unice look and you my friend would get an A-.Now the reason for that is that the grey color background really doesn't go with Heath Slater image.However it was preatty much amazing but make the name big.

Thanks to Arlo I am going to give some advice but with more detail. So to start off Heath Slater is great cause it is a real test to make cause of his unice look and you my friend would get an A-.Now the reason for that is that the grey color background really doesn't go with Heath Slater image.However it was preatty much amazing but make the name big.

I will keep that in mind! The only reason i chose grey and orange was that it was the colour of his old trunks aha but yeah i can see how it doesnt really fit him :p thanks for the feedback appreciate it alot :)

Man, I leave for half an hour and I come back and BAM, another great sig!

This is your best yet. I like the grey and orange, coz it was on his old trunks it does fit him. I also agree with Awesome_Miz, Heath Slater is a good challenge. I don't think I could make a good Heath Slater sig :lmao:

Man, I leave for half an hour and I come back and BAM, another great sig!

This is your best yet. I like the grey and orange, coz it was on his old trunks it does fit him. I also agree with Awesome_Miz, Heath Slater is a good challenge. I don't think I could make a good Heath Slater sig :lmao:

Thanks Arlo, I knew the one man rock band would come through for me on this one :lmao:

Ok this is it for the day...maybe. But i have managed to pull out two sigs which i am content with...

WadeBarrettSig.jpg

JerichoSig2.jpg

So i got some new brushes and i pretty much just played around with both of the sigs.
For Wade I used yellow so i thought it was appropriate for the text to be about the nexus.
For Jericho I dunno i just screwed around with that one ahaha!
So leave a comment on what you think, i feel like im getting a hang of this now :)

Ok this is it for the day...maybe. But i have managed to pull out two sigs which i am content with...

WadeBarrettSig.jpg

JerichoSig2.jpg

So i got some new brushes and i pretty much just played around with both of the sigs.
For Wade I used yellow so i thought it was appropriate for the text to be about the nexus.
For Jericho I dunno i just screwed around with that one ahaha!
So leave a comment on what you think, i feel like im getting a hang of this now :)

Now for this I believe you did an excellent job.First the Wade Barret one really makes an outstanding with the color and brushes.Second Chris Jericho that color doesn't really work for him but you made it and the picture to the left doesn't go with the sig but good job man.Also you could made the belt shiner on Chris Jericho.My rating for this will be an A+ but that is just one person opinion and keep up the good work bro.Also those brushes really work a lot on those sigs.

Now for this I believe you did an excellent job.First the Wade Barret one really makes an outstanding with the color and brushes.Second Chris Jericho that color doesn't really work for him but you made it and the picture to the left doesn't go with the sig but good job man.Also you could made the belt shiner on Chris Jericho.My rating for this will be an A+ but that is just one person opinion and keep up the good work bro.Also those brushes really work a lot on those sigs.

Thank you i think i did good on the Barrett one as well. I actually hate the Jericho one i made. It feels too messy for me.

I was playing around with the brushes i used for the barrett sig and i came up with a really cool backround in my opinion.

TheMizSig.jpg

I know its another Miz one but i felt like this pic went well with the backround. I dont really like the text i used but maybe some of u guys will like it :)
Send me some feedback on what u like and what i can improve on :)

Thank you i think i did good on the Barrett one as well. I actually hate the Jericho one i made. It feels too messy for me.

I was playing around with the brushes i used for the barrett sig and i came up with a really cool backround in my opinion.

TheMizSig.jpg

I know its another Miz one but i felt like this pic went well with the backround. I dont really like the text i used but maybe some of u guys will like it :)

I really like like it because the color brushes make the pic more realistic but I really don't like the faded Miz pic.For the name style you could of made it bolder but still very awesome!!!My rating will be a A.

TheMizSig.jpg

This is pretty good. I like how Miz blends nicely into the background. So often I see sigs where the render isn't blended well into the sig and the things just looks a bit of a mess. However, you have committed my signature pet peeve: vertical text. It's never appealed to me. I understand why people use it, it allows you to use text if there's limited space. But I don't think it looks particularly good. Apart from that, I like it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I wasnt busy a little bit earlier so i decided to whip up an R Truth sig.

RTruthSigv2.jpg

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. I love R Truth at the moment so i wanted to make a sig on him and i think i did a pretty good job. I used a photo of da truth smokin as the backround and changed it up with some filters and such. I also tried to use the text that is on his titantron. Not much else to say. Give me ur feedback :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I wasnt busy a little bit earlier so i decided to whip up an R Truth sig.

RTruthSigv2.jpg

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. I love R Truth at the moment so i wanted to make a sig on him and i think i did a pretty good job. I used a photo of da truth smokin as the backround and changed it up with some filters and such. I also tried to use the text that is on his titantron. Not much else to say. Give me ur feedback :)

The R-Truth sig lookgreat but my only problem is the background which is a little too much foggy.The is really great and I would of prefer the picture of R-Truth smiling like a crazy person.So my score for you will B plus.Also great job man and you make me wish I had those sig and good luck on your sig.

The R-Truth sig lookgreat but my only problem is the background which is a little too much foggy.The is really great and I would of prefer the picture of R-Truth smiling like a crazy person.So my score for you will B plus.Also great job man and you make me wish I had those sig and good luck on your sig.

Thanks man, i really appreciate the constant feedback your giving me, means a lot. And I dunno if ur asking me if you can use one of these sigs i have no problem you using one just let me know which one u wanna take :)

On another note, I also decided to make a new sig!

MrMcmahonsig.jpg

I didnt use any filters really for this one, mainly brushes and such. I used his minitron colours, and when u think of vince the colours tend to be red and black. I think i did a good job on this one. Let me know what you think :D

Thanks man, i really appreciate the constant feedback your giving me, means a lot. And I dunno if ur asking me if you can use one of these sigs i have no problem you using one just let me know which one u wanna take :)

On another note, I also decided to make a new sig!

MrMcmahonsig.jpg

I didnt use any filters really for this one, mainly brushes and such. I used his minitron colours, and when u think of vince the colours tend to be red and black. I think i did a good job on this one. Let me know what you think :D

I think you forgot about one color that resembles Vince and that is green for money.Anyways great job man only could you have used one with him really angry.Hey can you do one of JR for fun.Also I would rate it an A+.

HopsinSig.jpg

I was inspired to make a sig for hopsin since i havent stopped listening to him for days ahaha. I took his album cover as the backround and cut the hopsin part and made it its own layer. I then played with some brushes on the album cover and added noise to give it the scratchy look. I then added the text Hopsin across the sig the finish it off.
Let me know what you guys think.

Btw i just started a Request page so go check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back