COD MW2, gun classes for different game plans.

Top Gun

Dark Match Jobber
Hi I'm really into Call Of Duty and I'm wondering if you could tell me what you think are the best guns for weapon classes. In your opinion what weapons work best. If you could please add why you think the guns you have told me are the best for each game plan/tactics. Eg stealth, sniping etc.:)

Its really up to you.I could be a legend with the AK-47 but you could totally fail with it.Although for Riot Shielding,Tac Knifing,and Stealth and I learnt by playing Cops and Robbers.Now I run a succesful Riot Shield and Tac Knifing Clan. I'll give you the classes and how to play in case you/anyone else wondering doesnt know.

Cop Class
Riot Shield
Spas-12/Akimbo Rangers
Throwing Knife/Claymore/C-4
Stun
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando
Copycat

Can kill Robber if:They Run Away,Disobey Orders(but if you say dont move and they move a fraction dont shoot them you have to be lenient),try to kill you.

Can Kill Robber with:Anything Pretty Much.

Robber Class/Stealth(for not private)
Any Gun(prefered Sub Machine Gun/Sniper)
Pistol(preferably with Tac Knife)
Throwing Knife
Stun
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando/Ninja
Copycat

Can Kill Cops if:Can kill them anytime

Can Kill Cops with:Knife,Throwing Knife

Basically you start a Private match with a friend.Search and Destroy on any map(Terminal/Skidrow are main places for good games).Defending team is cops,attacking team are robbers.

The Robber tries to kill the Cop.If the cop sees the robber he tells the robber to get down.(need mics btw).If the robber doesnt get down(look at when can the cops kill the robbers)the cops can kill the robbers.

This post got long as lol but yea its helps heaps using those weapons and the Robber Class can even be used for Rushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back