• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CoD: Black Ops

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
My Uncle wants to know if it has a long campaign or not.

If anyone who has the game could answer this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

No, it's not that long at all to be honest. I think it has about 12 or so missions, it can be done in a few hours. It is worthwhile playing, but not very long.

Bioshock is the same way.

I beat 1 & 2 in about a day.

Shit, you did that quick. I was playing Bioshock 1, then set it aside to play Red Dead Redemption.

I just got finished in that scientists lab that ends up being filled with poison gas on Bioshock 1...how far am I?

Have you found Andrew Ryan?

I ask because I don't remeber where in the game that part is exactly.

Have you found Andrew Ryan?

I ask because I don't remeber where in the game that part is exactly.

Nah, I haven't found him yet...gotta get back into that game. I enjoyed it when I played it, quality game. Oblivion's quality aswell, but I didn't get the double pack of both of them; got em' seperate.

All this talk of short games reminds me how much I love Bioware and Rockstar. And Bethesda,to a lesser extent.

Finding Ryan is the middle of the game (or there abouts) so you haven't hit the middle yet.

Black Ops campaign isn't all that long, unless you decide Veteran difficulty is the better option. That'll take you days but it's not hard to beat. It's more of an online game (i.e. most of its good features are online)

I've started to really like CoD. Campaign still sucks, but using tactical insertion to teleport behind people and start tearing shit up is just too fun. Surprisingly, they do sometimes spot the big green, blinking light though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back