Coco might take a dump in a public restroom today while posting on WrestleZone

What's your favorite place to take a dump?

• Bathroom at home.

• Inside my boxer shorts.

• Inside my thong panties.

• At a wrestling event.

• Other. (Specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm at school literally all day today, but I hate doing #2 here. Most of the bathrooms are gross, and the ones that aren't are the popular bathrooms that I would be embarassed to stink up. That said, I didn't poo(p?) once yesterday and I'm now past due a sit on the throne and am rather uncomfortable. Also, I fart a lot when I pee and can no longer safely trust a fart so I'm not comfortable peeing at this point in time either. So basically, if I don't conquer my fear of shitting in public, waste will continue to build up inside me for a little of over twelve hours.

I also have nobody to watch my bag for me, which means my computer will come in the stall with me should I decide to take action. So I'll be keeping you updated. VERY updated.

Anyway, this thread is about taking dumps in public restrooms. Do you feel comfortable with it? Any stories you'd like to share?

I don't understand a word of what's being said. Not that I need to though. Evidently it's a visual film. Okay, so concentration camps were around even when it was sunny outside. Got it. Still waiting to be wowed.

Going for lunch soon and still going strong. I'm the man.

Watching the leaked first episode of the new season of Dexter now.

I don't understand a word of what's being said. Not that I need to though. Evidently it's a visual film. Okay, so concentration camps were around even when it was sunny outside. Got it. Still waiting to be wowed.

Try watching Koyaanisquatsi. That's nothing but different pictures of craziness. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Had to watch it during Arkansas Governor's School. /facepalm

Oh, and man up. Take a shit. I will understand why people don't like sitting on public toilets, like the shit from other people is somehow worse than your own.

My shit is so clean that I finger-paint with it and write large letters with it on my chest when going to sporting events. I definately trust mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back