• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CMLL 81st Anniversary Will Stream for Free

CDoherty

Occasional Pre-Show
To me personally the best wrestling company in the world CMLL, who unlike AAA who is really Americanized Lucha, CMLL still try's to stay true to real Lucha most matches are 2/3 falls trios matches. The women and the mini have serious matches and there not a joke.

The 81st Anniversary is on 9/19 at 8:30 central time and will stream for free on terra.com.mx go to that website and it will be on the front page 15 minutes before show time, also unlike AAA's streaming problems CMLL has done many shows on Terra before and very rarely has had issues.

I flew down to Mexico City last year and attended the 80th Aniversary show and I went all the different US promotions over the years and Wrestlemania and the CMLL show was hands down the most fun I have had. The people in the crowd are such passionate wrestling plus the fact I don't speak Spanish The people seated around me and I still joked around with each other and by the end of the show it felt like I knew them already. Also it's at Arena Mexico which was built for boxing and wrestling so the arena is made for it.

The Matches So Far:

Atlantis vs. Ultimo Guererro
Mask vs. Mask
It doesn't get much bigger than this to try to put it in US terms Taker vs. HHH but with both of them wearing a mask there entire career and finally one will lose it and have his real name revealed, this is the match Lucha fans have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for.

An 8-women Cibernetico Elimination 4 vs. 4 it shouldn't disappoint

The opening match will have a tag team match young stars
Dragon Lee & Cachorro vs. Puma & Tiger

It will be interesting to see who Rush will fight and if you don't know who that he really is the best thing going in wrestling today, his big hàir vs hair match with Negro Casas I thought would have been saved for but I don't think they wanted to out do the main event. Youtube Rush vs. Negro Casas hair vs. hair match from the Juico Final from last month awesome and lol if you don't know to get more heat Rush comes to the ring using Benoit's music classic dick.

To me personally the best wrestling company in the world CMLL, who unlike AAA who is really Americanized Lucha, CMLL still try's to stay true to real Lucha most matches are 2/3 falls trios matches. The women and the mini have serious matches and there not a joke.

I haven't watch AAA in years, though I will try to catch it once their show on El Rey premieres.

Not gonna lie, Dark Angel/Sarita is one of the main reasons I still watch lucha libre. Well, that and the great luchadors on their roster (hi, Volador Jr.!) :wave:

The 81st Anniversary is on 9/19 at 8:30 central time and will stream for free on terra.com.mx

This I did not know. I was gonna wait a week or two for it to air. You're a godsend.

Atlantis vs. Ultimo Guererro
Mask vs. Mask
It doesn't get much bigger than this to try to put it in US terms Taker vs. HHH but with both of them wearing a mask there entire career and finally one will lose it and have his real name revealed, this is the match Lucha fans have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for.

I completely forgot about this match, though I seem recall it was announced at the beginning of the year. Atlantis can still go, but I fear he'll finally drop the mask. Kurt AKA Vandal Drummond on the LuchaWorld podcast met Atlantis and he even removed his mask for Kurt to see; he's handsome, so the reveal hopefully won't ruin older women's fantasies about him, lol.

The opening match will have a tag team match young stars
Dragon Lee & Cachorro vs. Puma & Tiger

Wasn't he Mistico "Nueva Era" or something? I don't follow CMLL closely anymore. Don't know Cachorro (sounds like runny stool) but Puma and Tiger can go!

It will be interesting to see who Rush will fight and if you don't know who that he really is the best thing going in wrestling today, his big hàir vs hair match with Negro Casas I thought would have been saved for but I don't think they wanted to out do the main event. Youtube Rush vs. Negro Casas hair vs. hair match from the Juico Final from last month awesome and lol if you don't know to get more heat Rush comes to the ring using Benoit's music classic dick.

Still don't get the hate for the guy. He's awesome and has a fantastic look. Prolly cos he's such a pretty boy.

Overall I'm pumped for this show. Mayhaps we can have a live discussion for the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back