• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CMKBLUNKER?<? is going down?

I'm fucking shocked. Milenko going over KB and Whisper. I didn't think that would happen...ever.

Milenko and Milky were both eliminated relatively quickly, then it became a battle between the remaining 4 between each team. I'm pretty shocked myself.

anything can happen!

Well, Team TM's bus broke down. Actually we colided with Team Tim's bus on the way to the stadium. It blew the game wide open!

The WHOLE tourney is a sham. I mean, how can I possibly be eliminated? It just goes to show you that no matter how good of a poster you are, no matter how awesome you may be, it's not what you know, it's WHO you know. And that's bullshit. TOTAL bullshit.

:lmao: Where have I heard that before? Oh yes the Tag Tournament. That's all these tournaments are, besides this is supposed to be all in fun anyways, chill Lariat.

Did There Will Be Blood get a skip(bye?)?

Yes, 8 teams went this round, and 4 teams got the round off, then next round,t here will once again be 4 teams, with the 4 teams that were off getting a chance to battle the 4 teams that are victorious in this round.

Our big challenge is trying to get Miko out. Me and Shocky are holding our own at least.

Miko is the man. Vote for that upstart player if you want to feel pride.

The WHOLE tourney is a sham. I mean, how can I possibly be eliminated? It just goes to show you that no matter how good of a poster you are, no matter how awesome you may be, it's not what you know, it's WHO you know. And that's bullshit. TOTAL bullshit.

Just a game man, hope you are kidding, I'd hate to have to inac the TM punishment.

:lmao: Where have I heard that before? Oh yes the Tag Tournament. That's all these tournaments are, besides this is supposed to be all in fun anyways, chill Lariat.

That is exactly it, there are no guidlines to who you vote for, just a fun old fashion elimination game. You would expect The Big Show to win the Royal Rumble ever year, due to his size, but he hasn't yet.

Just vote and have fun.

And by vote, I mean vote MIKO!

This is definately an upset. Always need an upset in the first round though.

American Dragons vs TGWDHJ = MOTT

Let KB die... he doesn't stand a chance.
He's good but not as good as the his opponents combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back