CM Punk

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by Exiled, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exiled

Exiled Guest

Should he be brought into ECW ?

I know the WWE guys dont like him as they say he cant work but i think he is made for ECW

What does everybody think ?

2. amboy

amboy Occasional Pre-Show

Lets face it ECW is ment for evrybdy, if ur a prick ur a heel, n if ur a badass ur a face.

but ya CM Punk should be in ECW, Hell i just want to see this guy get his big break

3. robertthechip

robertthechip Occasional Pre-Show

cm punk should definetly be in ecw

4. cactus jack

cactus jack Dark Match Jobber

CM Punk would be so cool in ecw he would be kind of like Raven but a better wrestler. A feud with RVD would be great.

5. Akine82

Akine82 Occasional Pre-Show

Dispite Raven being raven he is a truly Good mat wrestler, but that was because of japan, over here nobody wants to watch that JOe does good because he is brutal in doing but as good as bryan danneilson(sp?) aka the american dragon is he is boring to watch

CM punk is good but he is not a better wrestler than raven

6. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

After tonights ECW, they need CM PUNK, and have him make a huge impact

7. Akine82

Akine82 Occasional Pre-Show

yes and know WWE fans dont know who cm punk is they dont know what wrestling is

8. well actually triple h said he couldnt work.

9. Bord-E

Bord-E Dark Match Winner

Triple H has a point, he probally cant work WWE style and lets be honest.. in main stream wrestling these days, thats about all your choice.

CM Punk is great, but hes not wwe and never will be, send him to ecw or let him go back to RoH that simple

10. FTWChamp

FTWChamp Occasional Pre-Show

I've been watching OVW on Sundays when I'm off work (tape it from the previous night) and they just announced a match this past week with CM Punk teaming up with Al Snow. I think this will begin CM's road to ECW. Maybe they will have an angle where Snow is courting Punk for ECW. I know that, watching Punk, he will truely fit in to a real ECW environment, if we ever see that.

On another note, if you can get OVW in your area, or watch on the internet, you should check it out. You see some squashes but you also get to see some pure wrestling as well. Some of the workers are rough but you can see gold in there vuture somewhere soon down the road. If ECW isn't fixed it may be my only retreat for real wrestling that I enjoy as I cannot get in to the TNA product and I cannot get ROH here in Lexington, KY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.