CM Punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
well, here is a CM Punk sig. Pretty simple, but what I liked more was the reflect effect on the blood.

punkecwchampcn9.jpg

Rate it please!

If you like it, rep it. :)

thank you, I hope you like it.

Ps. I DONT use Photoshop.

Very nice AE love the background and how you have his logo in the background as well

sorry Deadman but AE's IMO is much cooler. yours is good but his is great loving the hardcore straightedge logo in the backgroung and also like AE said the reflection in the blood is really cool too. AE loving the sig

10/10 excellent sig

The PSD you used is terrible, so played out and used on a lot of other peoples sigs.

The text is blurry, you could of sharpened it a little more or so, and the background is "fair"

4.8/10, Lawls. That's a good rating from my perspective as I usually give lower but it has to be OUTSTANDING for me to go above a 7, Lawls. Most part, this sig didn't impress my intelligence.

The PSD you used is terrible, so played out and used on a lot of other peoples sigs.

The text is blurry, you could of sharpened it a little more or so, and the background is "fair"

4.8/10, Lawls. That's a good rating from my perspective as I usually give lower but it has to be OUTSTANDING for me to go above a 7, Lawls. Most part, this sig didn't impress my intelligence.

Holy freakin mean. You are NOT very nice.

Guess that's why I don't hate you, LAWLZ...

Holy freakin mean. You are NOT very nice.

Guess that's why I don't hate you, LAWLZ...

Lawls, What did you want me to say? "I give it a 9/10 it looks awesome! goo punk!!"

Nope. It takes a lot out of me to give someone a nice comment/high rating. I wasn't being mean but I was giving my honest opinion and if he or she or in another case the it doesn't like it, then he can suck it up and take advice and work to improve.

Lawls, What did you want me to say? "I give it a 9/10 it looks awesome! goo punk!!"

Nope. It takes a lot out of me to give someone a nice comment/high rating. I wasn't being mean but I was giving my honest opinion and if he or she or in another case the it doesn't like it, then he can suck it up and take advice and work to improve.

OMG! you didn't say LAWLS a fucking time!!!! Are you ok? LAWLS.

OMG! you didn't say LAWLS a fucking time!!!! Are you ok? LAWLS.

that was made that post so great because we were all anticipating lots of Lawls but wer denied, I stilll think thats a great sig LAWLS no matter what anyone thinks LAWLS

Santino>Lawls

Lawls, I admit.

Santino is the best thing to hit Raw right now, Lawls, he is unbelievable on the mic and has me oozing more. Santino FTW, Santino For Champion, lawls,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back