• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM PUNK STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
I HATE CM PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is an idiot, not a good wrestler, and lately, he can't seem to win without outside interference. And he's the savior? Know what Punk? STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not ive been a mark since the day i was born.(unless my mum and dad took an extra day to decide what to call me)

I HATE CM PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is an idiot, not a good wrestler, and lately, he can't seem to win without outside interference. And he's the savior? Know what Punk? STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are obviously one of those people who doesn't know pro wrestling is scripted.

To everyone who read this, my stupid little bro decided to do this while i was at school. Please don't give me bad rep. Sorry. (And I will remember to log off from now on.)

I do kinda wonder, if a savior can perform miracles on his own, how come CM Punk can't even beat a 6 yr old like Rey on his own? I mean, Undertaker can control lightning and fire. But CM Punk is s'posed to be some kind of 'god' in his own mind and he still needs his Sinead OConnor look'alikes to do the hard work for him. At least if he lost, he could save on shampoo. Although, it looked like he never seen a tub in quite some time for a while with the looks of his hair. I think he took a dip in the ocean and the oil in his hair slipped off and caused that oil slick by that boat on ocean. :lol: I know bad joke. Imagine the ring that would be left if he was forced to bathe in front of the WWE universe. Can you see the peeps in hazmat outfits scrubbing him like in that movie Silkwood? lol

If Dave Batista is The Animal, why didn't he transform into Animal mode last night and rip Cena to shreds?

If Randy Orton is the Viper, why didn't he bite Jack Swagger (it would have been legal!), and poison him with his venom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back