CM Punk Promo Thread (Spam Version)

38171.jpg
98037.jpg
They just had to ruin it with the yellow and the new Nexus being shit and everything, didn't they?

Which is why Punk is going nowhere and the WWE will cave into him. If Austin wrestles one more match, Punk seems to be the hand picked person by Austin.

If Austin ever had another match it'd be against Punk, and it'd be happening in 9 months time.

So proclaim the many.

Maybe he wins, shits on the belt, leaves, comes back at the rumble goes in against Austin.

Will never happen. the only idea out of the minds of Jake and NorCal they have ever used was the Jeff Hardy - CM Punk feud.

Some things are just too easy, and obvious.

Cena Vs The Rock

Jericho Vs Undertaker

Triple H Vs The Miz

CM Punk Vs SCSA

looking like a potentially massive Mania so far. Too bad for the WHC

He'll be taking a few months off. He wants time off, WWE want him to stay, a compromise will be a break from SummerSlam to the Rumble. It'd probably be better for Punk that way, he'd be white hot when he came back.

No doubt Punk is taking some time off. It won't be long though. The WWE is putting a helluva lot of faith in him to run a promo like that. He can't get the "brass ring" only to walk away for too long.

Cena Vs The Rock

Jericho Vs Undertaker

Triple H Vs The Miz

CM Punk Vs SCSA

looking like a potentially massive Mania so far. Too bad for the WHC

I'd say put ADR in with Taker since he wants the match.

Jericho vs. Orton would do nice for the WHC.

Shit, don't forget that potential Cara vs. Rey Rey match.

Good god.

loved the promo, but i didn't get the i broke the 4th wall thing. i am guessing he wore the stone cold shirt, because he was going to be just that stone cold

I want Orton/Rhodes at 'Mania. I'm probably alone on that one.

If management wanted Miz/Austin at 'Mania would they really be having Riley going over him repeatedly?

So WWE is going all in with the CM Punk "suspension" using WWE.com to further the story and pulling Punk's Twitter and Facebook...

Or are they? I, and maybe Sam too, would like to know why Punk memorabilia is not on sale on WWEShop?

Wait... Punk predicted this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back