CM PUNK heel turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttitudeEra

Dark Match Winner
Ok after watching the faceoff between HHH/Punk, especially the end it just occured to me that Punk is turning heel. Not just because he gave HHH a cheap shot with the microphone but because I feel somebody in the back, probably Johnny Ace was turning off Punk's microphone to distract HHH. Also, Punk's smirk walking up the ramp was very heel like as well.

The exchange itself also got me thinking this way as well, mainly because of how much the crowd was brought up. IMO Punk is trying way to hard to get the crowd on his side and yes tonight it did work as he clearly outpopped the game. However, I feel based on the cheap shot, the smirk and the microphone issue that Punk is going to turn heel again on Sunday with help from Johnny Ace and possibly Kevin Nash. Nash doesn't make sense helping Punk, other then to get revenge on Hunter for firing him. This will lead to HHH losing his COO job and becoming a vengeful sychotic face trying to fight off the new powers that be.

So IWC am I nuts and looking way to much into this, or does my point have some serious merit too it? In closing, I hope it's the other way around, I like Punk in his current role and would like HHH to go heel but I just dont see it playing out that way because HHH is to respected by the fans at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back