Click

Adam Sandler is a more than decent actor when he's given material that isn't shit.

Yeah I was quite surprised with Click- it started as a normal enough Adam Sandler film and then got pretty heartfelt and emotional. If you really want to watch an effecting Sandler film though you should really try Punch-drunk Love. Its pretty good, but fairly strange and quite depressing in parts. I watched it alone one night and it freaked me out a bit :( I also really like Spanglish- as well as being a good honest romantic story- he doesn't over act or do his normal routine and comes across very likable- something he doesn't do for most of his films.

I enjoyed the 2005 version of The Longest Yard. I had never seen either before when I watched it and when Caretaker was murdered I was thinking "Oh I hope thos guards get killed." Plus I enjoyed the cast of many professional wrestlers such as Goldberg (Joey Battle) and Khali (Turley). God forbid I see Khali at fullback running torwards me. I'd have to get a new girdle if I did. :lmao:

You want Adam Sandler at his best. In a movie that will make you shed tears of both grief and triumph. Watch his movie Reign Over Me. Good stuff.

Nah, I hate that movie. I believe that 90% of Sandlers comedies have a method behind them, and this is the one that started it. I hate his comedies because with just a tweak in the story, he always plays the same character. I just find them redundant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back