Clever WWE

OIL

Championship Contender
I won't drag on about Punk winning the World Heavyweight Championship too much because that'll be in the RAW Champions discussion thread.

But with Punk winning the WHC, Kofi winning the IC Title and Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase winning the World Tag Team Title, it seems the WWE has done exactly what they wanted to do.

Get people talking about RAW

Everyone is talking about Punk winning the WHC, Kingston the new IC Champion & the new Tag Team Champions.

I expect the ratings to shoot up in the coming weeks, because it does seem that we are entering a new era in the WWE.

Side note: It's awesome that there is a fresh face in the World Title picture. Very refreshing, well done Vince.

shame on you orton. he could be paralysed and you think he's in work. On the topic, yeah, it is a very good way to get people interested again, because it's different people on the radar.
I for one thought kofi would be jobbing by now, not a champion so I've been proven very wrong

What. The. Fuck.

I don't pay attention to wrestling for five days and all of sudden the whole landscape's changed. Punk's the WHC?! Kofi is IC champ? Did I fall asleep and wake up in the year 2010?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back