Cleveland Show

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Having watched every episode, it got much better towards the end.

The last episode had me in stitches, in particular Cleveland Jr's references to Peter Griffins jobs "in hysterical circumstances, but not nearly as funny as they were 2 or 3 years ago" and when Freight train was talking to Rallo and called him black Stewie. Brilliant.

Ahh man check out some episodes, it really picks up from about 5 or 6 when characters become themselves rather than family guy in black

I might have to check it out again I didn't like the way it became the black Griffins

Way it became? It started as Black Griffins, and was evident by the series finale they realised that and made jokes about it through the episode.

I thought the same. I despised i first few episodes as I don't really like Family Guy but it was actually quite good towards the end.

Way it became? It started as Black Griffins, and was evident by the series finale they realised that and made jokes about it through the episode.

What I meant was how Cleveland went from mild-mannered in Family Guy to black Peter in the first couple of episodes of Cleveland Show.

On a side note do any Brits know why it's not on BBC 3 with Family Guy and American Dad???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back