Cleveland Cavaliers End 55-Day Losing Streak

After 55 days and however many games, the Cleveland Cavaliers have ended the longest losing streak in NBA history. If the Clippers hadn't lost to the Cavs in OT, the Cavaliers would have been the not-so-proud owners of the longest losing streak in American major professional sports history. But enough of that, the Cavs are out of the darkness! And right now, it looks like they could be on a mini winning streak. The next game for Cleveland will be at home against the Washington Wizards, who are 0-25 when playing away from Washington. I'm proud of you, Cleveland. You've been to hell this year. It's definately refreshing to get your 9th W after a streak like that. Here's to a positive future, this season and beyond.

Are you a Cavs fan? If so, how do you feel now that the nearly 2-month torture is over?

How many wins do you see the Cavs winning this year?

Do you see the Cavs winning their 2nd in a row against the only winless road team in the league? Or will the Wizards break their own streak?

How does this streak compare to any other streak that you remember?
It can be a winning, losing, or championship streak.

Are you a Cavs fan? If so, how do you feel now that the nearly 2-month torture is over?

I'm not a Cavs fan, they had my interest when LBJ was there, as he is impressive to watch play the game. But I could care a less about the team. The only time I was a semi-fan is when they had Shaq, although that didn't work out to well. They needed the Shaq, from the year before when he got on fire for that stretch for the Suns. It is good to see them end the streak though, anytime you break a record for most consecutive losses in a sport isn't a good thing.

How many wins do you see the Cavs winning this year?

Probably around 12-14. They still get to play some of the teams that their 9 wins came against. I bet we'll see at least another 10 game losing streak out of them. Talent wise they have one of the worst if not the worst in the league right now. The older guys on the team aren't very good. Jamison is very hit or miss. Parker is garbage. The younger guys have some talent in their guards but forwards are very weak.

Do you see the Cavs winning their 2nd in a row against the only winless road team in the league? Or will the Wizards break their own streak?

It could very well happen. With ending the streak, they have a lot of momentum with them, even though they just have 2 wins in 30+ plus games. The Cavs/Wizards games are usually close. Plus not to mention how bad the Wizards suck on the road, it could very well start a winning streak for the Cavs, even though they play the Lakers after so that small winning streak could come to an end. Last time they played the Lakers smashed them by like 50 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back