• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cleaning lady's birthday...

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
So today is the birthday of one of the cleaning ladies. I bought her a cake and a birthday card. The funny this is, that I could only find one birthday card that was in Spanish and it was a birthday card for Mom. I didn't know what it said, but I went and lined through all the parts that say "Mama" and wrote "Lupe". When I went to see the translation, at one point it says that she is an extraordinary Lupe. She also asked me for a big bouquet of roses. So I took a picture of me holding a big bouquet of roses instead lol. But the cake is really nice.

Bret Hart only gave me a 4/10. Says the card isn't even in the top 1000 birthday cards. The cake is nice though. Next Thursday I gotta do this again for another cleaning lady.

gallery_298_17_1280.gif

Ssshhhh! Don't spoil the ending Dirk! Not really, she has 3 kids already. The one I like is next week.

The cake is called heavenly delight. It is covered in glazed fruits(which they call frutas). The lady that works in the cafe always gives me extra food, and one day I got an entire plate of fruit salad. I always share extra food with the cleaners and she told me she loves fruits. So I figured perfect! She wants to go to cosmetology school, and she says when she does she will give me free hair cuts, manicures, pedicure, and eyebrows. Plus she brings me food from time to time. And she makes my job more fun especially when I worked overnight. So I figured I'd do something nice for her.

She wants to go to cosmetology school, and she says when she does she will give me free hair cuts, manicures, pedicure, and eyebrows.

Free eyebrows? Score. How would one acquire eyebrows, through donation or thievery? Is there an untapped consumer market for the need of eyebrows?

I was born without eyebrows and often have to wear a prosthetic. So yea. There are people with my condition, people with cancer, people with other hair loss diseases. I just hope the source of the hair she gives me is...bueno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back