• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Classic Superstars 18

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Kane
Steve Austin (Ringmaster)
Honky Tonk Man
Rikishi
J.R.
Val Venus (Debut with Long Hair)
King Mabel
Tammy Sytch as Sunny
Mae Young
Ric Flair

That's the list of them. I think it's time to stop. They can't make female figures to save their lives, so Sunny & Mae will be shit. The only one I'll probably get is Mabel.

The sad thing is that Disco & David Arquette will get their own figures. What's also sad s that I'll buy them.

I don't remember Rikishi being that fat.

cs18_rikishi.jpg

Mabel was made by a child

cs18_mabel.jpg

#1 That doesn't look anything like Sunny #2 She was lith LOD for like 6 weeks.

cs18_sunny.jpg

Fuck Val Venis off. Is that Adam Bomb behind him. Freakin' awesome.

cs18_val.jpg

That Adam Bomb will be pretty sweet. And they either need to cater to us 80s old school fans again with the Classic figs if they are going to continue. Where the F is Ricky Steamboat, and not The Dragon, but WM 3 style.

Yup. You don't? Imagine the teeth on that thing.

I want all the wrestlers I grew up watching. Dino Bravo, Young Stallions, Hillbilly Jim, Herculese, Red Rooster, The Bolsheviks, Ron Bass, Rougeaus etc.

I even want all the shit wrestlers that were around for a matter of months or didn't get over, Heavenly Bodies, Duke Drose, Aldo Montoya etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back