Stoke_City_badge.gif

vs.
Hull_City_badge.jpg

Stoke City vs. Hull City
Saturday 21st April 2007
Kick Off 3:00pm

Jake i will also trust you....

Isnt funny how so many of us trust you Jake...You must be loving this lol

Since I have no idea about any of this, and Hull has a better payoff, I put 200 on them.

*Braces himself for the wrath of Jake*

No one tipped a draw? Interesting to see how this match plays out though. I would love to see Hull FC beat Stoke, just so Jake feels stupid. I bet Luther would give you crap too, but I guess you wouldn't be too confident if Hull weren't terrible so they must be the obvious choice here.

You really are pumped for this game. It looks like I can bet now, so 100 on a draw. Is this like one of those second division matches that no one cares about with teams not worth paying money to see fumble the ball around like the fat Englishmen that they are?

I have the horrible feeling that Stoke are going to send Hull down. Judging by todays performance, the players already think they are down.

Luther mate, what the fuck is windass doing pissing about in the net when it is 0-0? Anybody could of thought we were 8 or 9 up.

Hey Jake, are there gonna be any more Football v-bookie events? This one has seemed very very popular. Maybe a "who will get promoted thread?" My v-money's on Sunderland, The Mighty Blues and Preston. Love to see some more matches available to bet on, especially ones involving Birmingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back