• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christy Hemme

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Judging by the fact that no one has made this thread yet, it pretty much says what the general public thinks. However, this past Thursday on iMPACT! the red headed beauty, Christy Hemme, made her long awaited return to the ring.

For those who've forgotten, myself included, Christy was set to have a big Knockout's Championship match against Awesome Kong back some few months ago, as she was being trained by A.J. Styles, until she suffered a neck injury and had to take time off for surgery.

Now that she's returned, she looks rusty as hell. Not that she was some great accomplished Knockout to begin with, however she looked somehow even worse than when she left, upon her return.

SO.. what does everyone think is in store for Christy Hemme?

Personally, due to the fact that TNA was all in silent about Christy Hemme's big return outside of saying "Hey, she's back, so let's talk about something else." I don't foresee a big return for Hemme to moving up the Knockout charts any time soon.

She could get into a feud with the Beautiful People, or Traci Brooks, but all in all I don't believe Hemme is going to be near the roll she was slowly rolling on before her neck injury.

Please make sure you explain your thoughts and explain your opinions. Thank You.

My guess would be a mini-feud with Traci, probably revolving around the upcoming Playboy issue with Traci's tatas all over it. How that goes, if it happens, will determine a lot for Christy. If she does well, and should, then maybe she does work her way up the ranks rather quickly, finally earning a shot against Angelina in the battle for ultimate butterface, I mean for the Knockout Championship.

If she fails, and this is also likely, then she'll probably float around a while, and end up managing once again. Eventually, Beer Money Inc. is going to need a team to feud with that isn't Team 3D, Scott/Booker, or the Brits. Christy could be there to manage to guys during a push. Maybe the MCMG?

I think they'll find something for her. I think it'd be interesting to try to come up with a ladies tag division. She'd be great for that if you stuck her with someone that could carry her. I'd totally buy Christy and Tara as women's tag champs.

Honestly though, I think maybe I'm just trying to find something interesting for her to do so I can hear the words "Flying Fire-Crotch Guillotine" on the air more often. Seriously, that's just awesome.

Honestly, I don't see much from her. At least no anything near the push she was going to get before her injury. The Knockout Division is just too crowded right now. On the face side you have Tara, Sarita, ODB, Taylor Wilde and Kong (Even though she's a tweener) who are all ahead of her.

The only reason that she was even in line for a title shot was because Wilde and ODB had already done enough with Kong and she was the only other face. She is pretty hot, but isn't that good in the ring. Her match with Sojo was pretty awful, and I actually think Sojo is pretty good. I don't have high hopes for the future of Miss Hemme in TNA, Playboy may be a better option.

It's kinda sad, really...Christy has always been one of my favorite female personalities....plus, she's hot as hell. I have kinda always had a soft spot for her, as I voted for her in the Diva Search '04 on Raw.

However, she just needs to stay out of the ring, as it seems she just doesn't have the skills necessary to get physical....she's better off as a manager or a mouthpiece. I agree with an earlier poster, she would be great managing the Guns if they needed one.

first of all Christy Hemme is smoking hot...now that's outta the way. I agree with NSL. She probably feud with Traci for the sake of she is the only knockout on the roster who has dawned Playboy (i think). It would just make sense, but after that she will probably end up being someones manager, MCMG is a good choice. All in all gotta totally agree with NSL.

Also speaking of red heads, what happened to Val?

She was rusty the other night but before her injury she had made great strides in her in ring ability. Parly because she was just terrible when she first began wrestling. I'm just glad they are not doing the stupid rock gimmick she did with Jimmy Rave and Lance Rock.
I think they are going to pair her up with Tara to take on the Beautiful people. I think their in ring characters are similar. She can wrestle Velvet, who hasn't wrestled as much lately.

I was going to make a thread about her, but thought nobody would care :( I'm a big Hemme fan. She impressed me with how much she improved over the years, and her strong comittment to training. Plus the red hair is feirce.

Before she was injured TNA was grooming her as the next big face, I think. Gail had left, Roxxi, ODB & Taylor had already had their turns. TNA fans got behind her, but she sadly got sidelined. Now she has come back and really lost any momentum she had built. Her in ring ability was pathetic in the match with SoJo, and it reminded me of Candice Michelle's return after her injury.

I think Christy has a great image, and could be a top girl, but I just don't know if she has the raw talent to hang with girls like Kong, Sarita, Flash, Taylor, Tara, ect. Maybe they will slowly invest in building Hemme's character back up, but I just don't know if it would be worth it.

See I just don't think she has what it takes to be the top woman in TNA M_F. There's something about her...I can't quite place my finger on it, but she just doesn't really work well as a face. As a heel she was great with the Rock n Rave Infection, but as a face she's blander than bland.

I'm glad to see her back though. Another worthy addition to the female's division. She isn't much in the ring, but she's a character for sure and is almost always entertaining. Not bad to look at obviously either. :thumbsup:

I just hope she doesn't take time away from The Beautiful People. That would be a travesty.

See I just don't think she has what it takes to be the top woman in TNA M_F. There's something about her...I can't quite place my finger on it, but she just doesn't really work well as a face. As a heel she was great with the Rock n Rave Infection, but as a face she's blander than bland.

I'm glad to see her back though. Another worthy addition to the female's division. She isn't much in the ring, but she's a character for sure and is almost always entertaining. Not bad to look at obviously either. :thumbsup:

I just hope she doesn't take time away from The Beautiful People. That would be a travesty.

I do agree that she makes a better heel then face, but I think the fans could have seen her as a top face(maybe not "the" top, but one of them). Even when she was in the WWE she always got a little bit of reaction(which for a diva in the WWE, it's says something). She reminds me of Cherry, in the sence that the fans would get behind her for her being the underdog and showing heart. She can't out wrestle most of the roster, but TNA could potray her as a never quit, never say die underdog, and I think it could work out well for her.

But in the end, TNA is pretty in ring skill oriented, and when you have girls like Sarita & Tara as faces, it makes Hemme look like a joke. Unless she is given the right character/storyline. So I think Hemme could be something worth while on TNA, but the lack of skill might cost her.

But in the end, I have always been a Christy fan, so I could be blinded by my love of her. And I'd love another Hemme Vs. BP feud since I think they work well together.

A Beautiful People fued would be fantastic. I do agree that they would have to play her up as the underdog because I don't think she will ever be a great wrestler. She can be an adequate wrestler though and goddamn it, she is hot. And very bendable. There has to be a place for her on tv everyweek, just as long as it doesn't take away from Velvet's tv time.

Christy Hemme is fine. I think she can work her way back up again just like she has before. She still has some ring rust which is what coming back from surgery usually does to wrestlers. Before you got injured she was putting in pretty damn good outings against the top heel knockouts. I believer she'll get her stride again and eventually become knockouts champ like she was supposed to be.

well ODB just won the knockout belt, and they kinda just grabbed her outta nowhere when a rematch for Tara(Victoria) probably should'a been the event.. (though i'm not a fan of seein' the same match over and over like what wwe's been cramming down our throats lol)

So i think they can still do something with Hemme and a title shot..

Madison Rayne got heat from Angelina and Sky for messing up and costing Angelina the belt tonight.. So i'm assuming she's no longer in the stable.. But who knows..

Actually, i wouldn't mind Hemme joining the beautiful people stable either...
X )

i missed her return match, but if she's rusty, i'm sure with time that'll pass..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back