• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christian and Yoshi Tatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo Marella

WWE Unified Tag Team Champion
I was at the tapings and man Im here to tell you Yoshi has really impressed me over the past few weeks. He has the moveset and can really flow during a match. Especially against Christian tonite it was an awesome match.

Now listen for a minute. Even though it seems WWE wants Regal in the title picture can you possibly see it being a three way for the title or will Tatsu get his shot later?

Honestly I think that he should wait just a little bit longer and then have him and Christian feud for the title, even though they both are over. Have them fight for the title out of respect for each other.

Now what are your thoughts on the two feuding and on Tatsu getting another title shot and possibly a title run?

Yoshi Tatsu has been pretty impressive i think they should wait a bit for Yoshi and Christian, to fued for the belt.

i think the fued would work pretty well it would be entertaining to watch and it could be one of the best fueds on ECW.

Yoshi and Christian work well out of the ring and the match they put on last night was very exciting and good. It should happen again, but let it really build up between these 2 faces. Have them team up with someone else and face Regal and his Roundtable or whatever they are being called. Have them steal wins from the other or something. It was a great match last night and these 2 will hopefully face off again in the future!

The only problem I see is yoshi tatsu's promo skills, once he really does a lot more speaking then it will be time.

The match was really good I see Yoshi as a future star he sorta remind me of Kofi when he was in ecw. Hopefully he can be in money in the bank or the royal rumble this year if wwe use him right he can be really good for the company's future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back