Chris Jericho hanging out with David Benoit (Chris Benoit's son)

Yes, I couldn't imagine why someone who's father committed heinous atrocities might want to limit the interaction anonymous people might have with him.

k...
what is so significant about them "hanging out"?

Why should his instagram be public?

Jericho's caption says "Great hanging with my bro @davidbenoit1 after #WWEEdmonton last night...had a blast!"

Its not just that... I get chills down my spine every time I see David Benoit. He resembles his dad so much. Something just seems creepy about him; also the fact that he only has 46 followers is a big warning sign. I could be wrong though, its just a strange feeling I get when I see a pic or article about him

Aaaaaand thanks for showing us why David just might keep his account private.

Its quite the opposite.. I find him creepy BECAUSE he keeps his account private, not the other way around.

And the only reason it seems so creepy, I'd bet, is because of who his father is.

I'm going to assume that you've been forthright in saying how old you are (even though I have no reason to), so I'm going to be gentle here; you aren't entitled to every detail of the lives of people you don't know.

You find it creepy that he doesn't want pathetic trolls constantly saying awful things to him about what his father did. There is nothing creepy about him trying to move on with his life.

If anybody wants to know when their love for wrestling has become unhealthy, they should grade it by this thread right here.

https://instagram.com/p/7ic7JOGDjt/

I find it suspicious that David Benoit's instagram is private; does he have something to hide? https://instagram.com/davidbenoit1/

I find it suspicious that you follow these people around and get offended like their your personal friends or something.

His father killed his wife and child and then committed suicide. Does he have anything to hide? I seriously doubt it, but what I would suggest is that he wants to stay away from fans who can't mind their own business. Maybe he just wants to be left alone.

Jericho's caption says "Great hanging with my bro @davidbenoit1 after #WWEEdmonton last night...had a blast!"

Its not just that... I get chills down my spine every time I see David Benoit. He resembles his dad so much. Something just seems creepy about him; also the fact that he only has 46 followers is a big warning sign. I could be wrong though, its just a strange feeling I get when I see a pic or article about him

Slightly poor choice of words from Y2J, indeed. However, you are clearly overthinking it all.

You just clearly explained why he needs to keep his instagram private from people like yourself. Well done. Am sure his life hasn't been an easy ride after what happened some years ago, thus he probably prefers to keep to himself more. :shrug:

Jericho's story about David in his 2nd book was heartbreaking.

Glad to see he has kept in contact and remained a positive influence in his life.

How the fuck is Crocker supposed to find out where this guy is eating dinner if his Instagram is private????? Jesus people, be more considerate towards people who want to stalk other people because they saw a relative of theirs on TV.

When you say stupid shit like this it makes me want to shove a watermelon up your obviously always bleeding vagina.

You are, sincerely, in the top 5 dumbest mother fuckers I've ever talked to. I hope that you never have children.

There's so much more I want to say to you, but I'm not sure that the right words even exist. You're a real special kind of fucking stupid.

I heard that David Benoit was jealous of his Father's new family and Cena found out about this and used him to help plan the Benoit murders. Hiding his profile might part of his continual covering of his tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back