• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Children's Cartoon.. or Illegal Actions?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
I’ve come to the conclusion that all cartoon fairytales are actually stories of adult illegal activities. Allow me to explain further.

Cinderella: In the cartoon, it’s basically about a girl who loses her Father and ends up being made a slave by her “wicked” Step-Mother. She later meets a magical fairy who turns her into a Princess, she dances at a ball and loses a slipper. Later it turns out that she IS the girl who no one thought she was, and she lives happily ever after.

In reality.. It’s Identity theft for starters.

Mainly, the first question I have is this.. How many homeless people do you see one day barely living on the street, then the next day they’re on top of the world? Not very fucking many, that’s how many.

Second, how many truly “wicked” Step-Parents are out there? In my opinion, Cinderella looked to be a bit older and should’ve well been out on her own. I see what the Step-Mother did as a justice, especially considering the economy the way it is right now. She was merely giving her a job, and as payment a roof over her head and food to eat. Ungrateful bitch.

Sleeping Beauty: In the cartoon, it’s basically about a girl who’s fallen ill due to a poisoned apple and a Prince comes along and rescues her w/ a kiss.

In reality.. It’s attempted murder, and rape.

If you truly think about this, let’s just look at it for a moment. Here is a Woman, who’s fallen ill from food poisoning and instead of attempting to get her to a medical center, the answer to everything is a kiss? Furthermore, I love how this so-called “Prince” just happened to show up at the right time.

He heard of some unconscious woman, and thought “Here’s my opportunity!” So he races to her as quickly as he could, and instead of doing the noble thing in taking her to a hospital, he tries to make-out with her while she’s knocked out. She at that point wakes up, doesn’t remember a thing, and gets a story full of lies about how the Prince saved her.. When in reality, he failed at attempted rape.

Snow White: My last case is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. In the cartoon, this is a Woman living with a bunch of ‘little people’ in which they basically do everything for her.

In reality.. It’s an illegal sweatshop ring.

I’m not even going into great depth on this one. I shouldn’t have to, because it’s so clearly obvious. Seven “midgets” being subjected to do one Woman’s bidding, and virtually for free? COME ON!

So.. With this information, I implore you to come and discuss the situation..

Will, I think of you as the closest thing I have to a mentor here and I see you as a friend of mine on here. It is from these positions I say to you

GO TO BED. NOW.

:lmao: This was something that just randomly came to me, while watching cartoons once with my Daughter.

When you have children, and have seen the damn cartoon over and over a ton of times.. you learn to begin thinking between the lines and making up your own stories. lol

If I was to believe to book The Davinci Code, then I would tell you that 'The little mermaid' (I think), has red hair which is a symbol for feminity or some random shit. Well, I forget. Soemthing like that.

Disney cartoons, 'cause the guy who is Walt Disney believes in the stuff from about the truth about God and what not.

Ok, so I forget. Fuck you, I'm confused now :/.

Mick Foley had a section on a similar subject in his second book, I think. Something about comparing the amount of extreme violence in a two hour children's films to the amount of extreme violence in a two hour episode of Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back