Check out my new thread

Doc, I'm not going to act like I have one duckfuck of an idea as to what you're talking about, but you should've put this in the Graphics Section. This would help new posters with making sigs and banners, and your respect level would be so much higher. I don't know one thing about Graphics, and I don't have Photoshop. I mostly just fuck around with MS Paint, but young posters need something like this, and I'm afraid none of those needy posters will discover this because it's in the Bar Room.

Yeah, I hit the wrong tab.

It's in the graphics section now. How jolly.

I'm hoping that it'll get more people to start making graphics and get some traffic into that section. I've been told my tutorials have a nice style, so I thought... "Why not make one so the beginners can learn to make cool sigs?"

So yeah.

I like the idea you hae an episodic tutorial. Perhaps, throughout the entire series, you could be building up to drawing one sig. So for instance, you just gave a bit of info on backgrounds and layers. So do the first layers of a new sig. Then in your next episode, build on that, so beginners can make the sig along with you.

I checked it out. I have a question for you Doc: When you expand pictures, how do you do so without making it look weird (it stretches the pixels)? Do you just keep "sharpening" it?

If I had Photoshop I would make good sigs. Gimp is just fucking annoying as shit.

Is there anyway to get Photoshop for free?

I like the idea you hae an episodic tutorial. Perhaps, throughout the entire series, you could be building up to drawing one sig. So for instance, you just gave a bit of info on backgrounds and layers. So do the first layers of a new sig. Then in your next episode, build on that, so beginners can make the sig along with you.

That is a GREAT idea. I'll keep it in mind!

I checked it out. I have a question for you Doc: When you expand pictures, how do you do so without making it look weird (it stretches the pixels)? Do you just keep "sharpening" it?
Do you mean it's disproportional? I'll be covering that in the next one. If you mean "It becomes blurry" then yeah, you have to keep sharpening it. Try finding a larger image. Remember: Large > Small.

If I had Photoshop I would make good sigs. Gimp is just fucking annoying as shit.

Is there anyway to get Photoshop for free?

Yes, there is. Not allowed to tell you how, though.

Strange. Dexter seems to be posting in a very strange way... why would somebody space their sentences in such a manner...

I posted another section, using MRC's idea. Now the thread covers the basics of sig-making. And the sig I made is awesome. I might even start wearing it because of its win content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back