Chatroulette

Super Hans

we we we so excited, we so excited.
Anyone used this site? My friend told me about this site,and its a pile of shit.Unless you like watching a procession off guys jacking off or stupid fucks staring into space.I really must question my friends taste in socializing on the internet(or his sexuallity)

Some guy I know set up a fake pair of legs dangling from the ceiling. Went to a lot of effort. People's reactions were pretty good.

I've never used it personally, but if you persist, you'll get tits sooner or later. A really funny site is artoftrolling.com. It's a site on the Cheezburger network that is devoted to posting pictures of Chatroulette/Omegle/Yahoo! Answers trolls.

I don't know if its still around, but the Mind-numbing thread of uselessness (or whatever it was called) had about 200 posts about chatroullette hijinks in it...

Some guy I know set up a fake pair of legs dangling from the ceiling. Went to a lot of effort. People's reactions were pretty good.

Team Iberia at my work went on there and saw something similar. The best thing they saw was a man having a wank with his legs up in the air so you could see his ******** too, for good measure.

There are very few things on the internet that surprise me any more. In fact, the last thing that surprised me was a gif of a kitten being stomped to death. Think I mentioned that before. Made me sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back