Charlotte "was right" about Liv Morgan... repackaging?

neildittmar

Getting Noticed By Management
I believe that last night's Smackdown was the first time Liv Morgan had seen in-ring action since the Superstar Shakeup back in April. Prior to her match, Charlotte cut a promo on Liv calling out her blue tongue and other unique attributes in an effort to illustrate how fake Morgan is/was.

Despite a decent outing for Liv against a much bigger and more seasoned/skilled opponent in Charlotte, Morgan couldn't get the win. While that's not all too surprising, for me what happened afterwards was. Post-match, Morgan grabbed a headset, admitted that Charlotte was right about her and vowed that when she comes back she'll be "real" this time.

It's pretty safe to say that Liv Morgan will get some sort of repackaging and a re-debut on Smackdown Live, hopefully sooner rather than later.

So what do you think the "real" Liv Morgan will look like? Is this merely an appearance change as intimated or a full repackaging including demeanor, move set, etc.? Will the change be successful?

Discuss.

My guess is that she will become Charlotte's new lackey where she basically just tries to be like Charlotte. Not Mizdow level but along the same lines.

It's tough to see WWE putting much more creatively in to Morgan.

I'm not so sure...

With Liv having essentially been off TV since her move to Smackdown, it would've been far easier to simply bring her back as a cosplay gimmick immediately than have any sort of storyline/build to her re-debut. The fact that they isolated her from the remaining members of the Riot Squad on RAW also suggests (to me anyway) that something a bit more creative than mini Charlotte may be attempted.

The term "real" is what strikes me the most though in all of this and begs the question... what isn't real about Liv Morgan? Is she even more colorful / quirky than her current character suggests or is she on the completely other end of the spectrum? I just as much expect her to shave her head and go full punk/goth as I do her being far more serious and straight laced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back