Charges dropped against Waltman

JoeFromTomsRiver

Championship Contender
According to TMZ Sean Waltman has had his case dropped.

"Waltman was arrested at LAX in April and suspected of possessing meth, but the L.A. County District Attorney tested the capsules and found that they were not a controlled substance, and the weed he had did not exceed a legal amount"

So I'm sure every judgmental douche on the internet who trashed him when the story broke will offer an apology or some kind of mea culpa.

I doubt it. The worst thing to happen our society is social media. It unleashed all these judgemental pricks and gave them a voice. Some of the most vile things were said about him. I'm glad to see he's turned his life around. He could easily be dead. I think he mentioned even his "friends" were skeptical. Glad he proved everyone wrong.

It is great news the Charges were dropped. However, anyone in the wrestling media or the industry would have been right to have doubts because of Seans well documented past. This is something the guy said himself this past week. He is innocent. Hopefully he is still winning in his recovery!

Seen him at a wrestling show for the first time recently only a few months ago, Seemed nice enough, This is the first time I have heard the charges were dropped but heard several times when he was originally being charged which doesn't seem fair but guess its like the boy who cried wolf if he hadn't had such a past maybe more would have believed him.

According to TMZ Sean Waltman has had his case dropped.

"Waltman was arrested at LAX in April and suspected of possessing meth, but the L.A. County District Attorney tested the capsules and found that they were not a controlled substance, and the weed he had did not exceed a legal amount"

So I'm sure every judgmental douche on the internet who trashed him when the story broke will offer an apology or some kind of mea culpa.

Oh I totally missed this story and had to go back and find out what happened. So glad it had a good ending, the guy has had no end of troubles in the past, some of which was his own doing, but happy to see him get cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back