Champions League quarter-final draw:
1 Arsenal v Liverpool
2 AS Roma v Man Utd
3 Schalke 04 v FC Barcelona
4 Fenerbahce v Chelsea

Champions League semi-final draw:
1 Arsenal/Liverpool v Fenerbahce/Chelsea
2 Schalke/Barcelona v AS Roma/Man Utd

Good draw for Liverpool I think not the best we could have hoped for, but certainly not the worse. Man utd are going to struggle against Roma, they will be up for it after been embarressed by them last year, then they likely to have to play Barca if they get through that, bye-bye United.

Also I'm sure these cup draws are rigged, first S****horpe, QPR, Barnsley in the FA cup. Now Olympiacos and Fenerbache in the champions league?! I think Abramovic is paying them off.

The highlight of the quarter finals will be without a doubt Fenerbache's 300 or so fans out singing the Chelsea fans at stamford bridge.

I predict wins for Liverpool, Barca, Chelsea, and Roma. Man united on paper probably have the best team, but they are gonna bottle it in Rome I can see it.

1 Arsenal v Liverpool - Well I don't care too much about this one, Bt I'll go with Liverpool.

2 AS Roma v Man Utd - Probably be close, but Manchester will win it.

3 Schalke 04 v FC Barcelona - Because I want the team that knocked my team, Porto, to go far. At least then we lost to the winners/finalists.

4 Fenerbahce v Chelsea - I really hate Chelsea, but I can't see them losing here.

Yes. Liverpool are perfectly capable of winning that match. I think they'll do it actually, they're got a great team. Sure, they've not had the best run in the prem, but they have the power to win, they just need a little luck.

Arsenal need to win something while they can because they are gonna be screwed in a couple of seasons when they have to play actual English players instead of they're united nations. I still say we'll win it, Arsenal have always done shit against Liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back