Chain Mail

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
What the fuck? Do people actually believe people get money for sending E-mails or will get cut up into a bajillion pieces or won't get with "DA LUV OF YO' LIFE, BITCH!" if you don't forward stuff to enough people. I haven't been brutally murdered yet...

Touch wood.

My favorite are the chain mail/spam that claim if you don't send it to 15 or more friends someone will show up at the side of your bed and kill you in your sleep.

Fuck.. okay, let me explain all the best case situations regarding this.

A.) I don't have 15 friends. So I'm fucked anyways.

B.) If someone is gonna kill me in my sleep, wouldn't that be better than dying with the end of the world hits? lol

Or the ones that claim you'll never have sex again, if you don't send it to 'x' amount of people. I've personally had sex WHILE deleting that shit. :lmao: Just to prove it wrong.

And lets not forget the ever classic.. "Please send this on, in memory of '???' for they lost their life and if you don't send it to at least 'x amount of people' then her soul will burn in hell for eternity."

I just always say.. "Whelp, better you than me." DELETE.

I'll see 'em there.

:lmao: I can see it now. If I go to hell, and randomly meet any of these people I could be like.. "Well fuck, I guess that explains why I'm here. Uhm.. I guess I owe you an apology huh? Whelp, I'm in hell so it ain't gonna get much worse, fuck you." LOL

I don't get chain mail. Guess my friends know I'll slap em next time I see em if they do.

HC Punk sent me a ton of spam through MSN Messenger last night/early this morning. True story.. I ended up having to block him. I warned him to stop, but he didn't listen.

AIM> MSN anyway. I have an MSN account, but it's been fucked up since I first signed up for it. I've used it like twice, but it logs out on me and says there was an error. Lame.

AIM works for me everytime... as long as I remember to sign in. lol

What does it say about me that when I read the words "Chain Mail" I immediately thought of the armor from the Dungeons and Dragons games?

By the way, Chain Mail +3 is inferior to Plate Mail +2. Just thought I'd share that.

Best one I ever saw was one of those stupid myspace ones where you have to pick a random coloured object (hankerchief I think), telling you that if you don't do it, a clown will appear by your bed with a knife and kill you at midnight. Someone had added on the end "transparent hankerchief", with the explanation, "You're sick of fucking stupid surveys asking you to pick random coloured objects, and if a clown appears by your bed with a knife, you will throw the fucker out of the window and go back to sleep".

Classic.

AIM> MSN anyway. I have an MSN account, but it's been fucked up since I first signed up for it. I've used it like twice, but it logs out on me and says there was an error. Lame.

AIM works for me everytime... as long as I remember to sign in. lol

I know roughly one person that I talk to on AIM. I rarely use it, because I also talk to that one person through Myspace now as well.

Yahoo is kinda the same. The few people I had Yahoo for specifically now either have Myspace IM, MSN, or I actually call them.

MSN is filled.. or rather was filled with mainly people I know in person. It now has a bunch of random people from WZ, and a couple people even "I" don't know. But it makes me look all popuwar to have a nice big friend's list. 40 people online almost all the time.. and I talk to on average.. 2. :lmao:

What does it say about me that when I read the words "Chain Mail" I immediately thought of the armor from the Dungeons and Dragons games?

By the way, Chain Mail +3 is inferior to Plate Mail +2. Just thought I'd share that.

Well, when I originally read the thread title I thought the actual armor. As in from the past.

I'm happy to report because of that it doesn't make me a complete computer nerd, but it does add a couple notches to the geek ranking.

Am I the only one who has ever played the Dungeons and Dragons games? If so, I pity the rest of you.

Silly me. I was busy getting laid. :p I guess I'll just have to miss out on all the fun D&D could've been and settle for what I received instead. Shucks.
You were getting laid when you were 6-8 years old?

Damn Will, it's no wonder you fancy them younger girls. ;)

Woke up in the middle of the night last night, thought the prophecy about my eyes splitting open was coming true. It didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back