• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena to TNA - Where did these rumours start

projectaero

Dark Match Jobber
People have stated on various message boards that Cena is going to TNA.

A few things i have read:

The attitude adjustment line, Cena conveniently not being at Raw the night they went head on with iMPACT!, and not beating or challenging Sheamus.

=============

It's not a matter of believing, it's actual fact. Cena is going to TNA. He got offered a contract bigger than Sting and Angle and he wants to settle down in Florida with his woman and do some acting on the sidelines. I got told this by a VERY reliable source.

Myself and a couple of others just so happened to pick this news up before any other Wrestling related news sites did.

Dixie kept Angle joining TNA quiet? But IMO this is bigger than that.
TNA Is Cena!

=============

My thoughts:
With not showing up at raw on the 4th..

- Cena to miss RAW on Jan 4.
John Cena, the company’s most popular star, is expected to miss the show due to a coin flip obligation at the Fiesta Bowl. He might appear in a taped segment.

The Fiesta Bowl Parade will start today, January 2 to the 4th.

If cena was too jump shimp the repercussions of this would be extremely huge... theres no way cena will be on tna

Like i said i would say kennedy he is a A level wrestler

that is the fucking stupidest shit i've ever heard. it was mere coincidence that the fiesta bowl fell on the same day of the RAW/Impact live shows.

reliable source my foot.

People have stated on various message boards that Cena is going to TNA.

A few things i have read:

The attitude adjustment line, Cena conveniently not being at Raw the night they went head on with iMPACT!, and not beating or challenging Sheamus.

=============

It's not a matter of believing, it's actual fact. Cena is going to TNA. He got offered a contract bigger than Sting and Angle and he wants to settle down in Florida with his woman and do some acting on the sidelines. I got told this by a VERY reliable source.

Myself and a couple of others just so happened to pick this news up before any other Wrestling related news sites did.

Dixie kept Angle joining TNA quiet? But IMO this is bigger than that.
TNA Is Cena!

=============

My thoughts:
With not showing up at raw on the 4th..

- Cena to miss RAW on Jan 4.
John Cena, the company’s most popular star, is expected to miss the show due to a coin flip obligation at the Fiesta Bowl. He might appear in a taped segment.

The Fiesta Bowl Parade will start today, January 2 to the 4th.

If cena was too jump shimp the repercussions of this would be extremely huge... theres no way cena will be on tna

Like i said i would say kennedy he is a A level wrestler

Once you can actually prove it,maybe I'll believe you.

Yeah it was on some wrestling forum, but yeh i mean cmon. oh well genesis is close now cant wait too see what happens.

Some people will believe anything...Hello Cena is in the middle of a multi-year contract, he cant leave the E without serious repercussions. Anyone who believed this RUMOR is an idiot, or just completely senseless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back