• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena rips into The Rock AGAIN at House Show! (video)

Kev Laws

Dark Match Jobber
Was at the live Raw house show event in Newcastle UK last night, and filmed this little section at the end.

[YOUTUBE]F77NKti1sIw[/YOUTUBE]

It's more of the same from Cena but worth a watch because Mick Foley is there too and got some of him speaking.

Sorry about the video quality, but the sound should be good.

Just thought I would share

Kev

wow. now i can't tell if he really believes what he's selling or part of a storyline. it's just plain stupid that he asks for help and then rips on his partner...

wow. now i can't tell if he really believes what he's selling or part of a storyline. it's just plain stupid that he asks for help and then rips on his partner...

No it isn't because it was a house show. This isn't going to be seen by the majority of the audience and it has no real effect on the Survivor Series event. Even if it was on television it wouldn't matter. John Cena and The Rock rip each other all the time on television with Cena not really doing it as much.

As for the video itself I have nothing to say to be honest. John Cena is doing his job to promote his match with The Rock and WrestleMania 28 and his tag match with him at Survivor Series. I like that Cena is doing little things like these as they do make the house show events seem a little special if you get to see something like that in person.

Has anyone notice a pattern when Cena does this. The crowd boos then chants Rocky then Cena rips the Rock the crowd starts to cheer. This banter back and forth IS getting old both of them need some new material

Didn't really rip into him, all he said was what he always said and that is "He never shows up."

More of the same from Cena?

I mean he's going against satellite/prerecorded promos from the Rock, that are all the exact same. Boots to asses, smelling what the Rock is cooking, team bring it.

Seriously you dock Cena for cutting a similar promo, but the Rock has been cutting the same exact promo since 2003? Cena still has a valid point, he's in the WWE for the fans, for the WWE, he hasn't sugar coated it, he hasn't lied about it, and he's been at every WWE event since WM.

When was the last time we saw the Rock in a WWE ring? oh yeah during that terrible Raw where they celebrated his birthday. Fucking awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back