Cena Region, Melbourne Subregion, Second Round: (4) Sting vs. (13) Rob Van Dam

Who Wins This Match?

• Sting

• Rob Van Dam

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Cena Region, Melbourne Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia.

300px-Rod_laver_arena_by_night.jpg

sting-wwe.jpg

#4. Sting

Vs.

662712.png

#13. Rob Van Dam

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Man, Scott Steiner just can't get a break.

While I'm sure we are all aware of that really brief match in TNA where RVD (or RDV as his TNA designed shirt read) technically beat Sting, I don't think anyone was actually convinced by it. Sting spent the next ten minutes tenderizing RVD until even the most sadistic fans were like "Um, I think he's had enough Stinger."

Sting is a God of wrestling no matter where he goes, RVD is mildly noteworthy outside of Philadelphia.

These two would put on a great show for the Australian fans, but nobody is going home happy unless Sting wins this one.

Vote Sting.

RVD goes through his boring routine he's done his entire career. Sting beats him in every point in his career and locks on the Scorpian Deathlock. RVD taps out but Sting yells.."For Scott!" and keeps the hold on for an additional 45 minutes. RVD never returns to WZ tournaments.

I vote Sting.

Where is Coco when you need him....

I think RVD would make this interesting, especially if it was 90's Stinger, but based on legacy alone he loses. I love RVD, but my brain wont let my heart waste a vote.

Im sure Coco could make a convincing argument, but I am just a mere mortal.

Sting is the only guy that ever moved the needle at TNA, and did so in his 50s. RVD is one of a litany of people that failed to do so. Sting was a better talent in a great deal of respects and would win here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back