cena in a match on smackdown!!

zachmen

Bonjour M'Dame!!!!
Yesterday, i went to the supershow in montreal,qc. During smackdown, there was an advertising promo saying that cena, lashley and batista will face king booker and his court next week... what do you think??

Seems highly unlikely. It may be another SuperShow or something causing that to happen, but Cena has his own "problems" on Raw.

WWE.com said:
New WWE Champion and RAW Superstar John Cena will make a special Friday night appearance to personally thank SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long for the contract offer prior to Unforgiven.

WWE.com has learned that Long has something special in store for the visiting Champion.

He then puts him in a match for next week.

I think WWE is just seeing if the ratings are going to go up if John Cena goes there and if ratings to go up, maybe he will be switched to smackdown somehow?

draft lottery soon maybe? kennnedy to raw, cena to smackdown....

just a thought...

i agree with oooheyooo long "thanks" him by putting him in a match. i see edge becoming the mcmahons goon and its dx with cena vs edge with shane and vince. yes i know it would just furthur theses borring angles

it'S bizarre cause when i went to the supershow in montreal, they didn't show the segment when cena is talking to teddy long... they just show a little promo for the match next week...

what do you think the outcome will be i think cena will pin booker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back