Cell Fanatic!

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by 5thHorseman, Jun 13, 2006.

1. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

This member(Cell Fanatic) to the forums is new, but is a f'n moron! He won't stop posting WWE threads in ECW threads and vice-versa, On wwe forums all he does is say "fuck ECW" (Check All Hail King Booker? thread) where it doesn't even purtain to ECW let alone being mentioned, please! can you (Moderaters) do something about it? Its kinda annoying.

2. zero

zero Guest

Report his posts if they're wrong, we'll delete them and ban if necessary.

3. Proto Man

Proto Man Occasional Pre-Show

If you have a problem about a poster, it's really best to PM a super mod/admin about it. Threads like this usually cause flame wars.

4. zero

zero Guest

I deleted a post or two of his today, a thread that said "fuck all this ECW shit lets talk about ecw" and a post in the booker T thread that said "Fuck ecw" for no reason.

5. AussieHobo

AussieHobo Getting Noticed By Management

Hes made a post in the Annoucements thread now where Proto Man clearly stated the annoucements forum should only be used by Mods and admins,

6. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

thank you, i wasn't sure how to go about it, I will do as you guys said in the future if necessary