Catholicism, Wow!

Personally I don't give a shit about them. But it may have something to do with how very, very corrupt they used to be. And in some cases how oppressive they were/are and the fact that they're one of the groups who takes the bible litterally (which is silly, because if you're applying a 2,000 year old book to make your decisions in today's society something is wrong.)

Personally I don't give a shit about them. But it may have something to do with how very, very corrupt they used to be. And in some cases how oppressive they were/are and the fact that they're one of the groups who takes the bible litterally (which is silly, because if you're applying a 2,000 year old book to make your decisions in today's society something is wrong.)

They're still very corrupt. You just don't hear about it that much anymore.

I'm not a priest and don't take the bitch route. Tell me if you have a problem with Catholics or not.

I don't think I'm taking the bitch route. The Pope is your most famous celebrity and he has helped to cover up such acts.

But ok you're not a priest I get it. In that sense, I don't hate catholics anymore that any other religion. I find it amusing how many people believe that there is a magic man in the sky.

I couldn't care less about people's religion, as long as they don't fuck with my beliefs of being an atheist, I will happily debate religion, but no fucking way are you gonna tell me I'm an idiot for being an atheist :)

So no shitting on catholicism here.

They don't take the bible for literal historical accounts/fact.

Simply put, most people who claim to hate Catholicism actually know very little about it. Their ignorance makes them look stupid.

dogmachrist.jpg

Ferb, half the shit you type makes absolutely no sense. You have no right to be pointing the finger of idiocy.

Still mad over the fact that you failed to make a thread to derail me which turned into a thread of people saying they like my posting?

FACT: Pope Benedict XVI not only looks like Emperor Palpatine, apparently quite a few priests like to fuck little boys.

FACT: Catholics as a whole shouldn't be denigrated because they have pedophiles in their religious ranks.

You want to claim Catholics as evil because the Church is corrupt?

1. How many Evangelical Christians have been caught with gay prostitutes, coke ****es, or embezzling money to pay their secret baby mama?
  2. Jews have been corrupt since the dawn of Time. You know why Jesus was crucified? 9/10 because Rome thought him a dangerous Jewish rebel, and 1/10 because his fellow Jewish Rabbis didn't like that he was taking power away from their established religious base.
  3. Evangelicals today actually argue that a holy war against Islam is legitimate, and necessary for the survival of Christianity.
  4. So called Christians have been trying to underplay the role of Deism and a larger Secular movement amongst the Founding Fathers. How the more corrupt do you get than trying to rewrite the history of a nation so that you can put the Ten Commandments in the Courthouse and force every child in a school to say a prayer?

In short, Pot? Meet kettle.

But you failed to make me look bad in the eyes of others.

Look, Coco, I got nothing against you, it's your opinion whether I suck or not, so, move along okay?

For the record, I have nothing against you. I just happen to think you're awful.

It's not personal. It's just business.

stringerbellbusinessschool.jpg

I'm curious how it's not personal? seeing as there's no business between us on this forum, with the exception when I interfered in your run to push Nick Bockwinkel past Kurt Angle.

It's not personal. So by process of elimination, it must be business. Or are my maths wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back