Can't we all get along?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Lately, it seems as if so many people on this forum have gotten quite upset at others. I'll be the first to admit, I've been in a few feuds myself. However, I think it's time we all bury the proverbial hatchet. Maybe buy each other a few rounds of cyber alcohol. None for me though, I'm not dirty alcoholic.

I think what everyone needs to do, is join hands for a few rounds of kum-ba-ya, and then spend the next 30 minutes in a spiritual meditation, releasing any anger and prejudices they may have, and then hopefully everyone can have a clean slate.

Who's with me? Who wants to bury old feuds in the past, and turn over a new leaf, much like I've done with my life?

Weren't you the one that wanted a flame war thread?
Yes, but it was for the same purpose. That way everyone could get out all their anger, and then everything would be ok again.

See? I'm interested in the betterment of my fellow WZ'ers.

*hangs halo around Slys head*
Quit flirting with me. I don't want to be Will's prison partner.

Although, I would definitely be the man in the cell. Will would be my bitch. You know, kind of like how it is on the forums.

Just kidding Will. You're great.

Quit flirting with me. I don't want to be Will's prison partner.

Although, I would definitely be the man in the cell. Will would be my bitch. You know, kind of like how it is on the forums.

Just kidding Will. You're great.

:disappointed: You class that as flirting?

random.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back