Canadian Region, Vancouver Subregion, 1st Round (7) Michelle MicCool vs (10) Kaitlyn

Who wins this match up?

• Michelle McCool

• Kaitlyn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the Canadian region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the BC Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

22-Open-Center-of-New-BC-Place-Retractable-Fabric-Roof-Design-20111.jpg

20.jpg

#7 Michelle McCool

VS.

02f0df9d4df4fdd19273faa2b6d33b0b.jpg

#10 Kaitlyn​

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

I like Kaitlyn. She was allot of fun to watch when she was around, though she was pretty sloppy in the ring. Forgivable, considering that she had tons of charisma. I think her model was Goldberg... uh, yeah. Some clear similarities there. Unfortunately since her longevity, even by Diva standards, was so low she'll probably always be remembered as a flash in the pan.

From a subjective standpoint Kaitlyn wins hands down, but I rightfully cannot vote that way without breaking my own rules. Michelle McCool was objectively better across the board except maybe charisma. And I don't think anyone will deny that.

So McCool wins and gets my vote.

Honestly I can't remember that much about McCool except LayCool which was ok I guess and the Piggy James thing which was more how tasteless it was.

Maybe it's because Kaitlyn was more recent but I remember the feud she had with AJ and really enjoying it. Sure the matches weren't masterpieces but they told a good story.

Kaitlyn for me if only because I can actually remember stuff she did.

This is a tough one, as both were of a decent standard without ever being on the level of a top diva such as Trish, Lita or Victoria. I'm struggling to decide on who to pick in this match.

I enjoyed Kaitlyn more in the ring, and think she's more attractive but I respect how Michelle improved so much from just being a valet of a crap tag-team when she debuted. Plus, her stuff with LayCool is much more memorable than anything Kaitlyn did..

So, I'm leaning for McCool in this one. Just.

Neither of these two are going far in this. They should have been seeded far lower than they are. How much of Michelle was Michelle, and how much was Mr. Callaway's influence with VKM? McCool was OK, she did win a couple of titles. But, her "Piggy James" angle was nursery school nonsense.

Kaitlyn could barely wrestle. Sure, she was good on the stick. She was decent to look at. But with a barely 4-year long career, she never got good enough to even be considered "good", never mind great. McCool would win.

First let's be clear, despite successes, neither woman will ever be considered a master of her craft, with that said...

While Kaitlyn did quite well for herself in her short stint in WWE, even holding the Divas strap for about 5 months, and made herself standout and be memorable, she was probably lucky to have just barely avoided LayCool's reign of Diva terror(notably she did get the chance to twice tag with LayCool during NXT, shortly prior to McCool exiting the company).

McCool's accomplishments clearly outweigh Kaitlyn's, on the standard of impact, longevity, and championship success. The latter being the most glaring factor, as McCool to her credit boasts 4 combined singles title reigns in WWE totaling out to 16 months on the top of the mountain.

Mrs. Undertaker gets a spot in the round of 32.

I like Kaitlyn better, but she hasnt done as much to be remembered for as Michelle did. I wish she would have stuck around a bit longer & then this would be a different conversation possibly- but as is, Michelle will take this match.

Kaitlyn- a curvy woman, powerlifter, likeable person, but did weak spears.
Michelle- only thing she lifted was Taker's ****, extremely annoying character in LayCool, especially with the Piggy James thing, but didn't botch the Styles Clash.
My vote goes to Kaitlyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back