Canadian Region, Vancouver Subregion, 1st Round (3) Victoria vs (14) Torrie Wilson

Who wins this match up?

• Victoria

• Torrie Wilson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the Canadian region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the BC Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

22-Open-Center-of-New-BC-Place-Retractable-Fabric-Roof-Design-20111.jpg

IMG_3123_650_display_image.jpg

#3 Victora

VS.

Torrie-Wilson-Posters.jpg

#14 Torrie Wilson

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

I know which way Naitch is voting for sure haha.

But honestly can you really go any other way than Victoria/Tara (except maybe in who you'd want to bang more)

Victoria was Women's Champion and Knockout Champion. Torrie Wilson (if memory serves) was neither.

Glorified squash match. When I did the seeds and I saw that Torrie Wilson was going to get in I really did contemplate bumping her for someone more deserving that had barely missed the cut. Like Saraya Knight or Megumi Kudo. The problem is that Lisa Marie Varon is a well known name in the industry, and I'd much rather see Wilson squashed to hell than to see someone like Megumi Kudo lose the popular vote. So I'm glad that I left the matches how they were.

That being said Torrie Wilson was a huge draw for the WWE, easily more than any other women and most of the men. Her net worth is something like $18 million. Far more than any other woman and pretty close to Cena's current net worth. How did she get so wealthy? Playboy. I think she had like 3 spreads. All of them being hugely successful.

But as a wrestler was largely forgettable. I had always remembered her as a manger. In 2003ish she was given a half serious singles push. She had a pretty craptastic fued with Sable, and a god awful one with Dawn Marie. The Al Wilson story line ranking as one of the worst things WWE has ever done.

Though in her retirement match, Torrie did get a win over Victoria... go figure. Though Lisa Marie Varon, by any name you want to call her, still easily wins this and cruises to the next round.

Is this really a contest? Victoria/Tara easily gets this nod. Torrie was well known for her hotness and that's about it. Tara has went up against some of the best and had been women's champ numerous times for various promotions. No way does Torrie have that mind of cache. I still remember Victoria and Trish in a street fight at Survivor Series '02 I believe, as well as her cage match against Mickie back in 2010. Tara should make a deep run here.

I wouldn't even class Torrie Wilson as an actual wrestler, I can't believe she is in this tournament over some of the women who missed out. She's unbelievably hot, but thats it.

Lisa Marie Varon is one of the best female wrestlers in WWE over the last 20 years, multi-time women's champion in both WWE and TNA and even though she's over 40 today she should still be in one of the top 2 companies, not to mention being incredibly hot herself. She has the perfect combination of looks and wrestling ability.

This is a very easy first round match for Victoria/Tara/Lisa, she goes through easily.

VOTE VICTORIA

Not going with Kudo (or Asuka, or Ripper, or Sato, or..you get the picture) cheapens this tournament. It also backs up my "WWE marks" comment on another thread. Be honest, would Torrie Wilson have even been considered if she was NOT an employee of VKM? Torrie Wilson was everything WRONG with the Divas: Tits and ass over talent and ability. A disease that to this very day infects the Divas Division. What's worse, is that a non-wrestler, which is what Torrie really is, is considered to be just a notch below one half of the legendary Crush Gals in this competition. Rant over.

Now, Victoria/Tara was a decent wrestler that actually got better when she went to TNA. To this very day, Ms. Varon would be a hot commodity if you can get her out of her bar in Chicago and back into the ring. She could be higher than Jeff Hardy was at Victory Road, and still not break a sweat when she kicks Torrie all over the building. Victoria/Tara wins.

This is the case of a hardly notable but great looking fitness model who came into wrestling, but never became much of a wrestler and never accomplished a damn thing.

Versus a highly decorated cheerleader, fitness model, and fitness competitor who was great looking, came into wrestling, turned herself into an incredible competitor between the ropes and enjoyed several reigns as champion across multiple national companies, beating many of the top names in the sport and even main eventing on television.

Guess who's who, and guess which should win.

Taking the shooting star penis press from Kidman & having your dad die on television does not make you better than Victoria. Sorry Torrie, you never meant shit to me really.

Victoria was hotter, better in the ring & kicked more ass in almost every way over what Torrie Wilson did. Hell, her matches against Trish alone were better than anything Torrie ever did. So this is an easy call for me.

Victoria should win, no doubts about that.

However, I voted Torrie, because the 12 year old in me, remembers those times way back then when she... :boobs:

:theyareontome:

Torrie Wilson would get 'peeing on me during sex' privileges. I mean, in my eyes, she's one of the hottest women in wrestling history. Just oozes pure sex and has that girl next door vibe to her.

That being said, she couldn't wrestle for shit. Victoria could and still can.

Sorry, Torrie. I'd still run you a bath and drink the water afterward.

Glorified squash match.

To say the least. It seemed to me that after Torrie and Stacy Keibler stopped "wrestling" (the word belongs in parentheses since what they did in the ring could hardly be classified as wrestling) WWE started turning to divas that at least had some ability to perform in the ring, or at least had the tools to learn. Torrie Wilson wasn't a wrestler; she was a model who wrestled.

Obviously, no one would say that about Victoria, who was one of the few divas that was truly a wrestler. I really enjoyed her ring performances and was sorry she left WWE.

Victoria wins, as long as she doesn't fall asleep from boredom during the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back