Can someone tell me what the hell is going on

Jacarr

Occasional Pre-Show
So i just had to start a thread about this, I want to know whats up with the booking of The Miz, I thought for sure at Bragging rights that he would win it for his team, instead he was pinned AGAIN! He has the money in the bank contract. At summerslam, he was not in a match, At NOC he lost a match ( by tapping ) to the man who replaced him AT summerslam.

Then at " Hell in a Cell " he was in a triple threat match with morrison and bryan, I thought for sure Bryan would be winning but not by making Miz tap AGAIN, I thought he would take out Morrison.

Of course all of the speculation regarding Miz is when he will cash in, I thought for sure at Bragging rights he would pick up the win for his team, but was beaten by Edge, now i understand that they are trying to make smackdown the # 1 brand, but why couldnt they have had Miz taken out like Sheamus was or Big show, by count out, instead of Edge beating him, what good did that do for Edge?

Anyways my main concern is that they are not booking Miz to be billed as a threat or impressive in the ring as he continuously jobs to others, is this setting him up for something else along the lines of the MITB being cashed in soon? Is he going to lead a team in a survivor series elmination match?

What the hell is going on?

didnt the same thing happen to swagger in away? i mean the guy was jobbing to everyone then bam he got a championship around his waist

Yeah i guess so, but Swagger came out of nowhere to win it, I just figured they would try to make the miz the best as they can before putting the title on him

Somebody else moaning about him losing to Danielson? Ignore the fact that it was a career-making match for Miz which had him look strong throughout.

Miz will be around for years and will ME plenty of events because WWE clearly like his work ethic. This is the guy who worked through the backstage abuse because he was green and because of his reality TV past. He will work through the defeats because he is damn good.

You'd think after losses being shown to mean nothing year after year, the internet would get the hint and quit obsessing over them. Not the case.

So i just had to start a thread about this, I want to know whats up with the booking of The Miz, I thought for sure at Bragging rights that he would win it for his team, instead he was pinned AGAIN! He has the money in the bank contract. At summerslam, he was not in a match, At NOC he lost a match ( by tapping ) to the man who replaced him AT summerslam.

Then at " Hell in a Cell " he was in a triple threat match with morrison and bryan, I thought for sure Bryan would be winning but not by making Miz tap AGAIN, I thought he would take out Morrison.

Of course all of the speculation regarding Miz is when he will cash in, I thought for sure at Bragging rights he would pick up the win for his team, but was beaten by Edge, now i understand that they are trying to make smackdown the # 1 brand, but why couldnt they have had Miz taken out like Sheamus was or Big show, by count out, instead of Edge beating him, what good did that do for Edge?

Anyways my main concern is that they are not booking Miz to be billed as a threat or impressive in the ring as he continuously jobs to others, is this setting him up for something else along the lines of the MITB being cashed in soon? Is he going to lead a team in a survivor series elmination match?

What the hell is going on?

I would have to think that part of this is creative, as well as everyone else knowing The Miz is destined for big things in WWE. To admit, I have basically been wondering the same thing. But I think since he seems to be a shoe-in for greatness in WWE, and he is sort of hated... That WWE is giving the "WWE Universe" what they want to a certain extent.

Soon, he will be completely over. AND most likely the WWE Champ. So maybe in a sense, this is just the calm before the storm. If Miz's World Title push is lingering, it sort of makes sense for creative to not want Miz to crush other guys trying to get to where Miz is.

They obviously want to build Daniel Bryan up. So would it have made sense for him to be beaten by Miz? No. Then where would creative been able to go with Bryan.

Since Miz's title run seem for sure (He obviously has to actually win it first), I think creative can afford to job Miz out a little as he is waiting for his reign as champion. It helps build up the guys he is losing to.

Bragging Rights was a little different story, since he lost to Edge & Rey. But as far as that goes, SmackDown just moved to a new network. Plus, just recently on WZ.com there was an article saying that Vince wanted SD treated as The A Show. So, with the move to a new network, I think WWE wanted to create some sort of momentum for SmackDown.

Which to me... Actually makes sense.

So in closing, I would say there is nothing to worry about with Miz. I think he is being established as a big name, sort of cross over star. He holds his chance to become the champ in a briefcase he carries around 24-7. So, it makes sense AGAIN, for WWE to milk the Miz before he gets that title, and begins his reign.

It looks worse if he jobs as World Champion, or former World Champion, then it does right now. Yet, the guy he jobs to, gets just as big of a "rub"....

i wasn't moaning at all about him losing to bryan, i think bryan is great, but didnt know why he couldnt of just beat morrison or something whilst keeping Miz looking strong, I know wins and loses dont really matter,but look at the people on the main forum bitching about the same situation just with a different superstar.

I am just simply discussing why creative does what they do, bill someone to be number one contender and able to cash in anytime and have him constantly lose.

When Miz was teasing the cash in against Sheamus those times i thought it made him look real good. I guess im just not fond of him having to lose every ppv match sense he won the MITB

i wasn't moaning at all about him losing to bryan, i think bryan is great, but didnt know why he couldnt of just beat morrison or something whilst keeping Miz looking strong, I know wins and loses dont really matter,but look at the people on the main forum bitching about the same situation just with a different superstar.

I am just simply discussing why creative does what they do, bill someone to be number one contender and able to cash in anytime and have him constantly lose.

When Miz was teasing the cash in against Sheamus those times i thought it made him look real good. I guess im just not fond of him having to lose every ppv match sense he won the MITB

I know why you said it. I never said you were moaning or it was anything to do with you liking Bryan or not. I explained different reasons why maybe he is losing. I think it is much more simpler than most people would think.

I think he will soon be untouchable in a sense. So, at this moment it is probably the best time to use him to help others reach his level. It really isn't damaging him at all. Soon this little time frame of his career will be forgotten because he's moved on to bigger and better things. Yet, the rub he gives someone else, could last for much longer than the memory of Miz losing will.

I know why you said it. I never said you were moaning or it was anything to do with you liking Bryan or not. I explained different reasons why maybe he is losing. I think it is much more simpler than most people would think.

I think he will soon be untouchable in a sense. So, at this moment it is probably the best time to use him to help others reach his level. It really isn't damaging him at all. Soon this little time frame of his career will be forgotten because he's moved on to bigger and better things. Yet, the rub he gives someone else, could last for much longer than the memory of Miz losing will.

Very well said, you make a good point there. I definetly agree that at some point soon he will probably have that untouchable feel kind of like how Orton does now, its hard to picture Orton losing clean right now due to how hot he is, even though Orton used to lose regularly too.

Yeah I agree, I'm guessing they're making his momentum plummeting down, in order to set up for the big shoot up as champion. I think this is a bad idea. They should have him be dominating, then win the title. Maybe they will have Miz lose the briefcase, or lose the match he cashes it in on? It'd be a good storyline, but it'll piss a lot of people off.

Yeah I agree, I'm guessing they're making his momentum plummeting down, in order to set up for the big shoot up as champion. I think this is a bad idea. They should have him be dominating, then win the title. Maybe they will have Miz lose the briefcase, or lose the match he cashes it in on? It'd be a good storyline, but it'll piss a lot of people off.

Yeah people would definitely be pissed FOR SURE!!

I made a comment similar to this, months ago. Miz could be the first guy to ever win MITB and not cash it in successfully. I could see it happen because of his cockiness to the fans and what not. The ultimate way for The WWE Universe to get over on Miz, would be by humiliation. It is similar to Jericho. The only way to see him truly get what he "deserves" is by humiliation.

I can see him losing his opportunity to be champion and then pulling the title in some weird way in the near future. That would be the only way.

It could all go numerous ways with him. Apparently WWE in general, is very high on The Miz. Being he hasn't done anything wrong or got on anyone's shit list... I don't see how his push or the plans for him could just randomly cool off.

IF he did fail at cashing it in... I think it could be very soon... That way, maybe he would win The Royal Rumble or something and then somehow cheat to get the belt.

Above all else... I see Miz hovering around the WWE title picture for the next few months. Whether he wins it or not, he will be in the mix.

Bank on this, if nothing else... Mike Mizanin WILL be WWE Champion before next summer!

Yeah people would definitely be pissed FOR SURE!!

I made a comment similar to this, months ago. Miz could be the first guy to ever win MITB and not cash it in successfully. I could see it happen because of his cockiness to the fans and what not. The ultimate way for The WWE Universe to get over on Miz, would be by humiliation. It is similar to Jericho. The only way to see him truly get what he "deserves" is by humiliation.

I can see him losing his opportunity to be champion and then pulling the title in some weird way in the near future. That would be the only way.

It could all go numerous ways with him. Apparently WWE in general, is very high on The Miz. Being he hasn't done anything wrong or got on anyone's shit list... I don't see how his push or the plans for him could just randomly cool off.

IF he did fail at cashing it in... I think it could be very soon... That way, maybe he would win The Royal Rumble or something and then somehow cheat to get the belt.

Above all else... I see Miz hovering around the WWE title picture for the next few months. Whether he wins it or not, he will be in the mix.

Bank on this, if nothing else... Mike Mizanin WILL be WWE Champion before next summer!

Besides Kennedy of course... But he didn't fail at cashing it in, he lost the briefcase all together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back