• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Monday Night be Messed up??

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
We've all seen and heard the names listed for Monday's raw. With names like Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and just maybe one of John Cenas last TV appearances for a while can the WWE really mess it up? I mean you'll still have the crowd pleasers The new day, Rollins, Kane, Reigns Ambrose, Wyatt's etc. so can it be messed up?

Or is WWE putting a lot of eggs in one basket?

I don't see where your going with this. It will be one hell of a RAW, and I have to work so I'm pissed.

Can they mess it up? Sure they can, they mess up a lot of stuff that should be easy. Look at the ending to the Ziggler/Lana/Rusev/Summer Rae crap, all they used was the story on the tron from TMZ. So yea they couldn't organize a two car funeral at times.

Of course they can mess it up, there are som reports Austin won't be on TV but is now only doing the podcast post-Raw so that remains to be seen.

The idea of the HBK, Flair and (maybe) Austin segment is just a panel where they will discuss who will win out of Taker and Lesnar

Throwing a bunch of big names of TV is fine but they actually have to deliver a decent show

Yes, they can definitely mess it up. Although talent definitely helps, storylines are writing are probably more important components to a good show. That being said, this should be better than your average Raw. Having Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and Ric Flair should improve the show quite a bit.

DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES TOO HIGH FOR THIS UPCOMING RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True Wwe has an all star line up for Raw but nothing will happen.
Austin won't wrestle and neither will Flair or Michaels. None of them can add anything to any of the feuds involving the young talents like Owens vs Ryback and Barrett vs Neville without it feeling forced and completely random.
And using them to hype Taker vs Lesnar would be a complete waste of star power. It also would make zero since considering neither have faced off against Lesnar.

At best we get a backstage segment between New Day and Michaels/TripleH or New Day and Austin. Or maybe even an In-ring stunner on Bo Dallas(in Dallas).

Of course they can screw it up, they find a way to screw up almost everything nowadays.

Would anyone really be surprised if they do another "panel" getting their opinions on Kane/Rollins or Undertaker/Lesnar at HIAC?

I mean Flair maybe can be used to promote Charlotte and Nikki but that isn't even great use for him.

Obviously Undertaker/Lesnar will either brawl again or Taker will "mess with his mind" ahead of HIAC.

But nothing is going to change about the overall product, which has become boring and stale and is reflected in the ratings.

They probably will screw it up.. All those names will likely be in 1 segment anyways, and i don't expect it to be spectacular. The rest of the show better be good or they'll have the fans complaining again. It's been weeks since anybody had anything good to say about RAW.

Sure, they can mess it up. Many folks will tune in to catch a look at the stars of the past & present, but except for Cena, who will surely work a match, we have no idea what the other featured performers are scheduled to do.

Remember too, there are members of this forum who will detest anything WWE comes up with short of Shawn Michaels working a 60 minute cage match with Steve Austin.........and even if that happened, folks would complain how out of shape they looked.

We'll read about it all next Tuesday.

They should do something big. Even if it doesn't lead to a match have Michaels Superkick Taker. Have Austin stun Lesnar. Have Flair chop the shit out of Charlot...erm. Seriously though, FUCKING DO SOMETHING WITH THESE 5 GUYS!

It's sad that nobody can get their hopes up anymore. I miss the days when we knew something crazy was going to happen every week. Nowadays even with a card featuring Taker, Lesnar, Austin, Flair, Michaels, and Cena, we're prepared for disappointment.

We've all seen and heard the names listed for Monday's raw. With names like Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and just maybe one of John Cenas last TV appearances for a while can the WWE really mess it up? I mean you'll still have the crowd pleasers The new day, Rollins, Kane, Reigns Ambrose, Wyatt's etc. so can it be messed up?

Or is WWE putting a lot of eggs in one basket?

WWE got a tough match up on Monday with the Eagles vs. Giants on MNF. With the quality of go-home editions of RAW not being good lately, I don't expect ratings to be good.

I'm sure HBK/Flair/Austin will have a segment weigh in on who they think will win between Brock and Taker. I'm sure we'll see a promo from Brock and Taker during the show then a showdown between the two to close the show.

It sucks Rollins is taking the backseat to all of this.

I couldn't care less about random old wrestlers doing one time appearances. 95% of the time, it's pointless in terms of the storyline.

So yeah....I'm not all that fired up, and I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

They should do something big. Even if it doesn't lead to a match have Michaels Superkick Taker. Have Austin stun Lesnar. Have Flair chop the shit out of Charlot...erm. Seriously though, FUCKING DO SOMETHING WITH THESE 5 GUYS!

It's sad that nobody can get their hopes up anymore. I miss the days when we knew something crazy was going to happen every week. Nowadays even with a card featuring Taker, Lesnar, Austin, Flair, Michaels, and Cena, we're prepared for disappointment.

:lol::lol:Dude, I just choked so hard on my food...I had to sit still for 5 minutes and get myself together.

Anyway, I'm hoping it's a good show too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back