Can He Still Be The Face Of The Company?

Hem

Getting Noticed By Management
TNA has created a lot of good characters in the past few years including Bully Ray, Bobby Roode, EC3, BDC, Lashley, Bram, Drew Galloway and so on so forth.

My question is about Bobby Roode - ever since breaking up Beer Money, Roode showed tons of potential to be the top guy. He was the top guy for all of 1 year or so.

He's a multi time champion in TNA, has a great look, great wrestler, great talker, has charisma and the fans do like the guy.

He showed me potential that he could lead the company to much greater things but he seems to get lost in the shuffle many times as Impact Wrestling seems to alternate the top guys every year or so it seems.

Currently Roode has reformed his tag team with Austin Aries but I don't see that lasting too long.

Do you guys think that Bobby Roode will ever cement himself as the top guy in TNA like AJ Styles did or like how Kurt Angle is doing right now?

He has all the qualities needed to be the Top Guy he might just need a little character changes to make himself stick out a little more from the pack. The only reason I hesitate to say he could be the face of th company is because he is a better heel than he is a face & to be the face of a company I think you should actually be a Face.

I see them leaning more to somebody like Magnus as the next true Face of TNA - he again is the total package when it comes to talent plus he gets over easily with fans worldwide. So as much as I like Roode I just don't see him being the face of the company just for the simple reason he is a dynamic heel.

I think Roode is better as a heel, I don't see him being the face of the company when you've got Angle, Lashley, Hardy, Aries & Anderson as faces as well.

I think Roode could easily be the big heel in the company alongside the likes of ECIII, Storm & MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back