Can CM punk do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAwesome_RedX

Dark Match Winner
I love this CM Punk/Nash confrontation two of the most controversial guys in wrestling, both are aces on the mic I loved the end of Summerslam with Nash and the sneak attack Jackknife powerbomb. The only thing about this feud that I worry about is if they had a match how would CM Punk beat Nash?I belive that Punk could beat Nash in a believable way but at a glance CM Punk, I love the guy but he looked immensely undersized I doubt if cm punk has the inner cena power to pick up kevin nash for a gts and i dont think kevin nash arms can be locked in an andaconda vice.

What's a strategy that Punk could use to pin or submit Big Sexy Kevin Nash??

Or do you think this feud will not lead to a actual match?

And sorry for the suckish title

I think Punk can pick up Nash for the gts. He did it to umaga so its not like he cant do it, but its gonna be one ugle looking gts in my opinion ahah. And maybe Punk doesnt beat nash, maybe he gets screwed over?
We will just have to wait and see!

Like the post above me mentioned Punk lifted Umaga for the GTS and Nash probably ways less than Umaga although Umaga is considerably shorter than Nash so I'm not saying it will be easier. But anyway he could use the Macho Elbow (I'm guessing we call it that as I'm guessing he does it because of Savage), I think he should use that move as a finisher as he get's a good reaction after he preforms it and that's good. Punk should use the Macho Elbow to win some matches going into the Nash match so it won't make Nash look weak because he pinned wrestlers before with the move.

Punk is a great striker. He can nail Nash out of nowhere with a roundhouse kick just like he did to Del Rio at Money in the Bank and just like I believe he beat Rey Mysterio once with a roundhouse kick.

Another thing Punk has is the Anaconda Vice. It's a great submission hold that he can deliver on anyone no matter how big they are as seen when he put it on 'Taker in the 2009 Breaking Point screw job.

And about the GTS well I can't see why he can't do it on Nash if he pulled it off against Kane. Believable or not it would make Punk look good and strong. So that's another way I can see Punk putting out Nash.

Well if they ever face off Punk's definitely winning. I can't see them having Nash actually beat Punk considering Punk is currently making a huge nam for himself in the wrestling business and the fact that Nash probably isn't gonna wrestle full time.

Like the post above me mentioned Punk lifted Umaga for the GTS and Nash probably ways less than Umaga although Umaga is considerably shorter than Nash so I'm not saying it will be easier. But anyway he could use the Macho Elbow (I'm guessing we call it that as I'm guessing he does it because of Savage), I think he should use that move as a finisher as he get's a good reaction after he preforms it and that's good. Punk should use the Macho Elbow to win some matches going into the Nash match so it won't make Nash look weak because he pinned wrestlers before with the move.
Everything you said I agree with completely. I'd love to see Punk win some matches with the Savage Elbow. That'd be awesome!

I feel that if attempted the GTS on Kevin Nash here would be the best result [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bfBDQs_5O8[/YOUTUBE] So if this really is the Reality Era. Nash should beat punk every time. Unless they take punk off his face path and have him cheat to win.

Heres the link to the video, if it doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bfBDQs_5O8

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I could say this without a doubt, Punk has one of the most realistic move set in wrestling history. He also has one of the best kicks, knees and strikes in wrestling history. This man is a master in Muai Thai. What the hell does Kevin Nash know other than clothslines, big boots, ect. Punk can f*ck anyone up in the ring and in real life. He isn't small, hes average, he's nearly as tall as Cena. His body build is way more upthan beforeand his body is made for fighting, just like the guys in the UFC. Punk will kill Nash inside and outside the ring. As for the Gts, i think he can pull it off, with more practice. He's bigger now than when he did it on kane. Thats if they have a match.

um realistic, Punk is a many dan black belt, Nash is a mid 50s bum with bad knees. Real life, Punk would chop Nash down quick. On tv, Punk will go as far as Vicne allows him to go. Hes still the top guy backstage, if they have any brains they will have Punk go through Nash and the returning Waltman and New age Outlaws, save Punk vs HHH for either Wrestlemania next year or the Royal Rumble, where the bnight after the only other friend of HHH, HBK could return for a Punk vs Michales classic at Mani9a 28. Now that would draw its ass off, probably oversghadow the rubbish Cena vs Rock match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back