Campaigning Thread

Fellow WrestleZonians,

You know what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving? You. Your support has overwhelmed me.

Fun fact: without butchers you'd have to kill your own turkey. Ever think about that? Kill it, cut its head off, pluck its feathers, clean the bloody mess up afterwards. It's neither easy nor pleasant. How 'bout you give your vote to me, The Butcher, as an expression of thanks to all of the fellas down at the slaughterhouse? You don't want to kill turkeys, and you definitely don't want to vote for them. Vote Butcher, and you'll be thankful that you did!

T. Butcher

SpideyHasAPosse.jpg

I can still pull off an amazing upset against the favourite in this thing.

Vote Dave!

Oh, yeah?

How about hand-to-hand combat between us to settle this, Senor Dave?

Check my signature to get the gist of it.

Yeah, exactly. Against Sally in a fast fight, I'd be more hopeless than Drew's WWE career.

I recently took a heartbreaking loss, albeit to a noble, noble man.

I've been eliminated and had my heart ripped out of my chest. But I still have plans for this tournament even without a chance to win myself. However, if this individual is to win, not only will it be a win for him, it will be a win for me, you, and everyone on this site. I am placing my allegiance with a man of the people. A stallion. A Spartan. A hero. A... A...

A BUTCHER!

I'm now almost completely sure that KB is bribing folks so that he can win the tournament and, in doing so, undermine it.

But I'm okay with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back