Campaigning Thread

A little disappointed to see my underwhelming seed in this here tourney but I'll get past it. Shouldn't be much competition until the fifth round against Miko.

I urge all of you to make this a clean tournament, that all voters use their brain and not their heart and hope all my fellow competitors will keep the trash-talking to a minimum. Sure, I've got a tough first round matchup against a man with a dark posting history of racist slurs and suspicious dealings who hasn't visited the forum in four years, but I will not bring these points up in my arguments. I'm not going to draw attention to the fact that I have extremely high rep and am willing to give that elusive green to anybody who shows me support, while Tenta will completely ignore you. I will not bring up the fact that any of my fellow competitors who vote for me will recieve a vote in return. Those are not points that I feel the need to push, as true as they are.

In closing, Vote Jane as your 2014 Wrestlezone posting champion, not because I ask you to but because you know it is the right thing to do. Good luck to everybody. Except Tenta.

Vote me. I make the fancy GIF's.

wia7KIs.gif

And I'm World Champ in fake, fake wrestling. Double the fake!

Whoever votes for me will receive blowjobs (on demand, mind you), and a fuckload of rep.

As well as strippers and cocaine.

Remember everyone, HateHabsForever loves monkey riding dogs. He thinks they're funny as shit. That obviously means he's a stand up guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Vote for Habs, vote for America.

Let's get the chant started now guys:

Papa's Gonna Kiiillllll Joe... Papa's Gonna Kiiillllll Joe... Papa's Gonna Kiiillllll Joe... Papa's Gonna Kiiillllll Joe... Papa's Gonna Kiiillllll Joe... Papa's Gonna Kiiillllll Joe...

But you're still my boy JGKY.

JOE!!!!

Pick me! Pick me! Oo ooo PICK ME!

There, that's enough campaigning for today I reckon.

Fellow WrestleZonians,

I'd like to address the issue of comparisons to George Steele's Barber. Back when I was known as "Dr." and was still very new here, being compared to a well-respected senior poster was a compliment. I've forged my own path, however, and, in many ways, have surpassed GSB. He's Cap Rooney. I'm Willy Beaman. Nate is the Lawrence Taylor character. To be honest, it is a label that I hope to shake during my next term as WrestleZone Rookie of the Year. I respect GSB. I mean that. But I find our differences far outweigh our similarities, and I have displayed a greater degree of versatility. His reputation is well-earned, but so is mine.

T. Butcher​

I guess I can post my resume...

- 8 years on the forum
- Former WWE section mod
- Former G Mod
- Former 2 time WZCW creative member
- Ran two tournaments, one of which spawned 3 spin offs
- Guested 3 podcasts. Or was it 4? Can't remember.

Not too shabby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back