• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cabana vs Callihan, Hardy vs Sid, Shelly Martinez, LOADS more

SmartIndyFan

Dark Match Jobber
[YOUTUBE]rAINnvXxoug&[/YOUTUBE]

Pro Wrestling Syndicate Super Card 2012
Friday March 9th - Rahway Rec Center
275 East Milton Ave - Rahway, New Jersey
Autograph Signing @ 6pm
Matches begin @ 8pm

PWS TITLE MATCH
Sami Callihan (c) vs Colt Cabana

SPECIAL ATTRACTION MATCH
Matt Hardy vs Psycho Sid Vicious

DREAM FIGHT I
Jerry Lynn vs Dan Maff

DREAM FIGHT II
Necro Butcher with Ox Baker vs The Sheik with Abdullah The Butcher

PWS TRI STATE TITLE MATCH
Anthony Nese (c) vs Alex Reynolds

SEVEN MAN BEST OF THE LIGHTWEIGHTS ELIMINATION MATCH
Amazing Red vs AR Fox vs Brian XL vs Devon Moore vs Gran Akuma vs Samuray Del Sol vs Zema Ion

PWS TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
The Lone Rangers (c - Pat Buck & John Silver) vs The Powers Of Pain (Warlord & Barbarian)

STRONG STYLE SHOWDOWN
Eddie Kingston vs Kevin Matthews

WOMEN'S TRIPLE THREAT
Brittney Savage vs Reby Sky vs Spyra Andover
with Special Guest Ref Shelly Martinez , and Special Guest Ring Announcer Angelina Love

ZERO GRAVITY BATTLE
Brett Gakiya vs CJ Esparza

APPEARANCES BY
Papa Shango, The Godfather, The Shockmaster, Marty Jannetty, and many more.

FRONT ROW: Sold Out
SECOND ROW: Sold Out
THIRD ROW: Sold Out
Remaining Tickets are just $20 - call 1800-838-3006 or visit http://www.ProWrestlingSyndicate.com/

¡Roján!;3744796 said:
I've had dreams. I've watced matches. I've dreamt about wrestling matches. I've never dreamt about Jerry Lynn vs. Dan Maff or Ox Baker vs. The Sheik.

It's actually Necro Butcher vs. The Sheik, that'll change your mind.

That's actually a pretty solid lineup for a small time indy like PWS. I'd go just to see Lynn vs. Maff.

Dude it's got tha mah fuckin Papa Shango man. AND SID. That's like 2/3rds of the Wrestlemania VIII main event right there man. BE THERE.

Dude it's got tha mah fuckin Papa Shango man. AND SID. That's like 2/3rds of the Wrestlemania VIII main event right there man. BE THERE.

I'm sold. The more I look at the card, the more I want to watch the potential clusterfuck that may come of it.

Also: Marty Jannetty.

¡Roján!;3744796 said:
I've had dreams. I've watced matches. I've dreamt about wrestling matches. I've never dreamt about Jerry Lynn vs. Dan Maff or Ox Baker vs. The Sheik.

The original match was Davey Richards vs Dan Maff however New Japan pulled Davey to wrestle for their Jr Title on 3/10 so he has to fly to Japan on 3/9.
I'm sorry ... was Richards vs Maff first time ever not a good enough match for your liking ? When a talent like Richards is pulled off a show 2 weeks before and you have advertised a "first time ever match" I think finding someone like Jerry Lynn on 2 weeks notice is a pretty damn good replacement to keep the consistency of "first time ever match" ... but .. hey .. what is YOUR promotion doing since what we're doing isn't up to par with your standards ?

I don't have one, fella. Seriously though, all facetiousness aside, it's a pretty good card for an indy event. I can't help but feel that Matt Hardy vs. X-Pac in the Special Attraction mach would be much better. Or hell, take it a notch further and hang a duffel bag with a KFC meal deal and a heroine injection on a pole and add Jeff Hardy into the fold.

¡Roján!;3747255 said:
I don't have one, fella. Seriously though, all facetiousness aside, it's a pretty good card for an indy event. I can't help but feel that Matt Hardy vs. X-Pac in the Special Attraction mach would be much better. Or hell, take it a notch further and hang a duffel bag with a KFC meal deal and a heroine injection on a pole and add Jeff Hardy into the fold.

Yes because Indy fans in the North East are absolutely craving ..CRAAAAAVING a match that's been seen on tv for free 10,000x in X Pac vs Matt Hardy. Absolutely booker man ...absolutely !

Is Sid vs Matt Hardy going to be a 5 Star Match? No. But that's not the point of it. When you have Cabana vs Callihan and a match with legit 7 of the best lightweights on the planet .. why would you WANT to feature Matt Hardy in THAT kind of match as well as opposed to doing something COMPLETELY different?

I for one am very excited to attend this Friday's PWS event. Being born and raised in Rahway, but moving to Pittsburgh as a teenager in 1995, I am excited to return home to Rahway and catch this event!

The autograph session before hand is a must for any long-time wrestling fan to meet people like Papa Shango/Godfather, Marty Jannetty, Shockmaster/Tugboat/Typhoon, Sid, and so many more!

I hope this isn't against forum rules, I apologize if it is, I just would love to give fellow wrestling fans an opportunity to get close seats to this event. If anyone is still on the fence about going, PM me, I actually have 3 extra 3rd row tickets to the show that I need to get rid of due to a death in a friend's family that caused 3 people to drop out. I don't want to make money off these, they are face value of $25 each, and that's all I want, $25 each.

As far as the Matt Hardy vs. Sid match. This will probably be far from a 5 star match, but most people have not seen Sid perform in over 10 years and Matt Hardy was a big part of the past 10 years of wrestling, to see these two from different eras collide if kinda exciting. They both have different wrestling styles as well which could make for an interesting match.

¡Roján!;3747292 said:
Yup, all the way from Scotland to see The Shockmaster.

I expected better, Rohan. I'd fly from Ireland just to see Reby Sky botch a slap, cause you know with her being a useless twat that she will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back