C. Region, Vancouver Subregion, 2nd Round: (7) Michelle McCool vs (14) Madison Eagles

Who wins this match up?

• Michelle McCool

• Madison Eagles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a second round match in the Canadian region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the BC Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

22-Open-Center-of-New-BC-Place-Retractable-Fabric-Roof-Design-20111.jpg

3439137600_9921ef2675.jpg

#7 Michelle McCool

VS.

Madison-Eagles_20130115122543342489-300x0.jpg

#15 Madison Eagles

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

I'll be voting for Madison Eagles for pretty much the same reason as I voted for her in the last poll - being that damn good.

Michelle McCool isn't the worst Diva of the recent poor era (far from it) but there will always be four questions over her career:

• The length of her in-ring career (6 years).
  • The 'Undertaker' factor.
  • The WWe 'Diva toilet break' stigma.
  • No success outside of the WWe

Both are winners of the 'PWI Female 50' but Eagles has managed that without ever being a Diva or a Knockout... and from a personal standpoint, I'd vote against McCool simply for being part of one of the worst taste storylines in recent years - 'Piggy' James :banghead:

I never gave a shit about Michelle & her time has come to an end here. Eagles is a better talent & will take out Mrs. Deadman in a fairly easy contest.

I'm gonna vote Michelle. I like both but I prefer McCool just slightly more. Maybe because I thought Lay-Cool was awesome besides the Piggy James storyline.

McCool and Eagles have a lot of similarities:

• Same size and build
  • Created a popular tag team tandem (a rarity in the women's division)
  • Won the best championships available to them
  • Hit #1 on the PWI Top 50 Females

However, Madison Eagles did the last two without the help of any major wrestling machine. That's a hard mission to accomplish. She is also still currently active on the circuits whereas Michelle is retired. I think a match in 2015 between these two would mean McCool would have some ring rust to shake off, no? Add the fact that Madison wrestles the guys and girls, Michelle is going to have some extremely tough competition.

Madison Eagles gets my vote.

This shouldn't even be close.

McCool accomplished a lot in her WWE run, but we all know why she did, and it has ZERO to do with her talent as a pro wrestler.

Eagles is more decorated and accomplished, has a larger overall body of work, has defeated far better competition, is a superior worker by an unfathomably large margin, and she's still active as one of the best in the world, while McCool sits at home with her hubby(probably because he couldn't trust her not to sleep with 25% of the roster if she was on the road without him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back