• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buying A Shirt at MITB tomorrow. Help me decide which one.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Okay so as per my tradition whenever I go to a WWE event I buy a new shirt for myself whenever I'm there. However since I've recently moved I don't think I'll be wearing one there (since they're packed) although I believe I saw an older Miz one so might wear it there however yah whatever shirt I get I'll be wearing all the night so it's sort of a big deal this go around.

To add more pressure to my selection I'll be meeting up with Theo sometime at the PPV and so I'm assuming we'll take some sort of photo so this shirt will also be the shirt y'all will get to see me in when it comes up. I'm open to all ideas as I surprisingly have a lot of odd people's shirts so I'm sure you all will be sort of creative.

So fire away, what should I get?

Here are my top 3 choices for you in reverse order.

#3:
W04882.jpg

#2 (It kinda fits you at least on WZ).
68290.jpg

W04434.jpg

Of course there's always this one:
W05477.jpg

I think Theo said he's getting the Daniel Bryan shirt, so you don't want to get the same shirt in the event of a picture.

So fire away, what should I get?

Who is your favorite wrestler? Buy merchandise of his. They often have shirts at PPV events that list out the card on the front or back, there's always that option too.

I have way to many WWE shirts. My closest consists of a Kofi one, Sandow, Punk's BITW, PTP, Most of DB's shirt, Cena's Breast Cancer, Stone Cold, Cesaro, and others I'm sure.

And I'll most definitely be getting DB's new shirt while at the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back