Bus Girl

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
How should I start a conversation with the girl who get's on my bus, but who sits way in front of me, and doesn't get off at the same stop?

ask her at the bus stop if she has a light...

I get on first. So I can't talk to her at the stop, and me moving to sit by her is a rapist tactic.

erm sit a bit closer, hoping she'll sit there.

I do not know...I'm shit with girls :(

Just sit where she normally sits, than she might sit next to you. If not, you have no chance.

She sits where there's a space. If I move forward she'll sit behind me, I then won't be able to admire her ears.

you could use your WZ powers and get us all to the bus taking up all the space apart from one next to you...then she'll be forced to sit there.

That or a kidnapping.

I thought I was going to have my moment last week when the bus was almost full. But she chose to sit by the pretty girl in front who had nice perfum. Instead of me who's got a shaved head and tattoos.

Patience, wait you must!

yoda.jpeg

She'll disappear from your life soon enough. That's why you make every attempt possible to get: her full name, address, workplace, parents' names and her list of fears, to ensure that you can keep tabs on her at all times.

Roll a water bottle under her seat. That gives you a reason to go over there. Then when you bend down to pick it up, mention how nice her boobs look from that angle, and offer them a drink of water. Instant ice breaker.

Even though you don't know her you could pretend to recognise her from somewhere e.g

Jake: Hey, you look familiar, where you at ________'s social gathering last week?

Bus Girl: Ummm, nah, I wasn't, you must have mistaken me for someone else.

Jake: Sorry, I'm Jake by the way, nice to meet you.

Take it from there.

?

you walk up too her and say " do you got any german in you?" If she says "No" you say "You want some?"

Roll a water bottle under her seat. That gives you a reason to go over there. Then when you bend down to pick it up, mention how nice her boobs look from that angle, and offer them a drink of water. Instant ice breaker.

I'm using that one. I might cut out the boobs bit.

She'll be mine by Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back