Bullshit

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event
Wrestlezone said:
WrestleMania 25 is slated to take place in Houston, Texas at the Reliant Stadium -- home of the NFL's Houston Texans -- which holds a capacity of 71,500 for football games, and should hold far more for wrestling. The event will take place on Sunday, April 5, 2009. The Reliant Stadium opened in 2002 and was the first football stadium to have a retractable roof.

WM25 should be in Las Vegas IMO

They just had No Way Out in Las Vegas. What are you complaining for? You know when the last time there was a PPV near enough to me that I could go? 2004!!! Almost four years ago now!!

I live in Kentucky. In the 20 years I've lived here, there's been 4 ppvs, and 3 of those are an hour and a half away. I've gotten to go to one of them. One show every 5 years just doesn't cut it.

Yo uall have me beat you know how many times I've been to a live show?

0 and I live an hour and a half away from Orlando.

They just had No Way Out in Las Vegas. What are you complaining for? You know when the last time there was a PPV near enough to me that I could go? 2004!!! Almost four years ago now!!

the last PPV here before NWO was in like 2002-03 I think

Australia doesn't get anything.....so sad. We got a small house show tour last year but that was it.

Taker vs. HBK in Houston Texas at WM 25 Career vs. Career, you can charge me 300 dollars for that bad boy on pay per view because I'll pay for it, regardless if Cena vs. Batista is the main event or not.

They've hinted this match the last two Royal Rumbles, they should just do it already.

Last PPV I went to was Summerslam where Mankind won the WWF Title in a Triple Threat against Stone Cold and HHH with Jesse Ventura as referee. The rest of the card sucked, Rock vs Billy Gunn, blah

Has there EVER been a PPV in Hull?

The answer is no.

England doesn't get PPVs any more, when they did they were UK only, so all the match results were obvious.

Your all complaining you don't get enough PPVs near you. In two months, I'm driving two hours away to watch a fucking house show, and thats the closest thing to the WWE I will ever see around these parts. I would have to drive for at least 12 hours just to see a show in Montreal, and that city sucks.

Hmm, for the past two years I've been to at least one show. SummerSlam (my first show) in 06 and a house show in Manchester (NH) last year. I heard Survivor Series was coming to Boston this year, so I'll most likely go to that. Personally, I hope WM eventually comes to Gillette Stadium, but its not that likely :(.

I'm pissed 'Mania's not in Toronto. That was the first place they considered. But oh well, I can't complain. In Toronto we get plenty of house shows (which I barely attend), and a few PPV's.

I remember a house show back in summer '06 it was badass. Edge just won the WWE Championship on RAW, and was in a meh match with Cena. The match got into the crowd, and I got to shove Cena! I also recently went to Unforgiven '06, it was okay. The last show I went to was RAW in May '07, pretty decent show. It was the one where RVD suffered a concusion after the RKO from Orton.

Now there are going to be a few shows in my area (three, in total). A house show, a RAW, and a SmackDown/ECW. I'm probably just gonna go to the RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back